- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 127 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,920 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $142
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Sep 2003 for $68,000
- Price/sqft: $127
- MLS #: L4703593
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 504 sqft
- View: Water
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Built In Oven, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Community Features \ Tennis Courts, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ French Doors, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Kitchen Features \ Island, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Street Lights, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Floor Covering \ Wood, Utilities \ City Water, Appliances Included \ Washer, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Interior Features \ Cathedral\Vaulted Ceiling, Maintenance Includes \ Security, Heatingand Fuel \ Heat Pump, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Exterior Features \ Gutters \ Downspouts, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Screened, Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Location \ Cul-de-sac, Additional Rooms \ Game Room, Exterior Construction \ ICF Insulated Concrete Forms, Interior Features \ Furnishing-Optional, Interior Features \ Intercom System, Kitchen Features \ Walk In Pantry, Water Extras \ Fishing Pier, Fireplace Description \ Living Room, Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning Fireplace, Master Bath Features \ Shower No Tub, Community Features \ Gated Community, Community Features \ Security, Air Conditioning \ Zoned\Multiple, Community Features \ Golf Community, Last Status \ Incomplete, Utilities \ Gas, Appliances Included \ Cook Top Only, Exterior Features \ Hot Tub\Spa, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to LSE, Water Frontage \ Canal - Freshwater, Water View \ Canal, Interior Features \ Central Vacuum, Interior Features \ Hot Tub\Spa, Utilities \ Generator Hookup
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 5,034 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 128
- Lot width: 84
- Parcel #: 232835138184001020
- Zillow Home ID: 66197962
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $350-935K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33803 home values will increase 4.9% next year, compared to a 5.3% rise for Lakeland as a whole. Among 33803 homes, this home is 492% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 64.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33803, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.9% less than in Lakeland, and 41% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33803 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lakeland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33803 home values.
|2835 Medinah Cir # G-5 Lakeland, FL||--||--||--||--|
|2835 Medinah Cir # G-6 Lakeland, FL||--||--||--||--|
|2835 Medinah Cir Lakeland, FL||$639K||4||3||3,827|
|2819 Medinah Cir Lakeland, FL||$378K||4||4||2,729|
|2914 Shoal Creek Village Dr Lakeland, FL||$282K||3||2||1,908|
|2843 Medinah Cir Lakeland, FL||$525K||4||3||3,324|
|2908 Shoal Creek Village Dr Lakeland, FL||$216K||--||3||1,569|
|538 Grasslands Village Cir Lakeland, FL||$165K||3||2||1,917|
|2902 Shoal Creek Village Dr Lakeland, FL||$239K||3||2||1,726|
|2920 Shoal Creek Village Dr Lakeland, FL||$216K||3||2||1,720|
|2834 Shoal Creek Village Dr Lakeland, FL||$280K||2||2||1,990|
|2824 Medinah Cir Lakeland, FL||$508K||4||3||3,455|
|2826 Shoal Creek Village Dr Lakeland, FL||$243K||3||2||1,703|
|2928 Shoal Creek Village Dr Lakeland, FL||$216K||2||2||1,627|
|2851 Medinah Cir Lakeland, FL||$406K||3||2||2,718|
|2820 Shoal Creek Village Dr Lakeland, FL||$271K||2||3||2,003|
|2934 Shoal Creek Village Dr Lakeland, FL||$267K||3||2||1,839|
|2840 Medinah Cir Lakeland, FL||$398K||3||3||2,688|
|2836 Prestwick Dr Lakeland, FL||$405K||3||3||3,181|
|2828 Prestwick Dr Lakeland, FL||$257K||3||4||1,927|
Nearby Schools in Lakeland
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.