2828 Amherst Ave, Dallas, TX 752254 beds, 4.5 baths, 4,895 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2013
- Cable Ready
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 594 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,895 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 68
- Parcel #: 60027500180340000
- Zillow Home ID: 27199114
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2828 Amherst Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the University Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for University Park, and 50.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 75225 home values.
- 2824 Amherst Ave Dallas, TX$1.5M454,986
- 2900 Amherst Ave Dallas, TX$1.4M44.54,514
- 2820 Amherst Ave Dallas, TX$1.46M454,423
- 2829 Stanford Ave Dallas, TX$1.84M455,165
- 2825 Stanford Ave Dallas, TX$762K321,637
- 2829 Amherst Ave Dallas, TX$1.56M56.55,427
- 2904 Amherst Ave Dallas, TX$1.52M43.54,931
- 2901 Stanford Ave Dallas, TX$1.28M43.54,387
- 2825 Amherst Ave Dallas, TX$1.6M43.55,241
- 2821 Stanford Ave Dallas, TX$1.22M454,559
- 2821 Stanford Ave Dallas, TX$1.13M454,559
- 2816 Amherst Ave Dallas, TX$1.38M564,558
- 2901 Amherst Ave Dallas, TX$952K332,224
- 2905 Stanford Ave Dallas, TX$1.3M454,512
- 2817 Stanford Ave Dallas, TX$715K42.52,549
- 2905 Amherst Ave Dallas, TX$1.61M454,884
- 2908 Amherst Ave Dallas, TX$965K444,282
- 2817 Amherst Ave Dallas, TX$1.56M554,088
- 2812 Amherst Ave Dallas, TX$1.22M43.54,046
- 2909 Stanford Ave Dallas, TX$1.31M454,360
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!