2828 Midvale Ave, Los Angeles, CA 900644 beds, 2 baths, 1,644 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,977 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $1,199,000
- Price/sqft: $729
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Shingle, Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,644 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Lot depth: 100
- Parcel #: 4256032015
- Zillow Home ID: 20462668
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2828 Midvale Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Cheviot Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 93.6% less than in Los Angeles, and 95.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Cheviot Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cheviot Hills home values.
- 2816 Midvale Ave Los Angeles, CA$972K431,524
- 2810 Midvale Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.22M332,080
- 2850 Midvale Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.22M432,198
- 2765 Westwood Blvd Los Angeles, CA$941K321,476
- 2806 Midvale Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.02M421,699
- 2827 Midvale Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.01M421,694
- 2821 Midvale Ave Los Angeles, CA$912K421,463
- 2809 Westwood Blvd Los Angeles, CA$1.24M532,202
- 2831 Midvale Ave Los Angeles, CA$844K421,314
- 2817 Midvale Ave Los Angeles, CA$866K321,356
- 2817 Westwood Blvd Los Angeles, CA$907K221,520
- 2854 Midvale Ave Los Angeles, CA$888K321,558
- 2759 Westwood Blvd Los Angeles, CA$915K421,341
- 2800 Midvale Ave Los Angeles, CA$911K321,494
- 2811 Midvale Ave Los Angeles, CA$873K421,411
- 2823 Westwood Blvd Los Angeles, CA$799K311,183
- 2755 Westwood Blvd Los Angeles, CA$1.01M421,866
- 2807 Midvale Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.25M532,603
- 10881 Clarkson Rd Los Angeles, CA$811K221,424
- 2858 Midvale Ave Los Angeles, CA$818K311,011
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!