283 Cedar St, New Bedford, MA 027403 beds, 3 baths, 1,552 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1875
- 8 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Feb 2011 for $137,000
- Price/sqft: $97
- MLS #: 71729570
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ None,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,HEATING \ Gas,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Cottage,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,552 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0071 L:0139
- Zillow Home ID: 55999631
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 283 Cedar Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02740 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 20.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 88.5% higher than in New Bedford, and 26.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02740 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New Bedford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02740 home values.
- 285 Cedar St New Bedford, MA$156K211,000
- 287 Cedar St New Bedford, MA$206K632,003
- 83 Parker St New Bedford, MA$162K311,832
- 273 Cedar St New Bedford, MA$164K422,142
- 87 Parker St New Bedford, MA$151K311,921
- 295 Cedar St New Bedford, MA$167K421,939
- 10 Richmond St New Bedford, MA$181K41.51,524
- 297 Cedar St # R New Bedford, MA$123K31820
- 280 Cedar St # 1 New Bedford, MA$121K21--
- 12 Richmond St New Bedford, MA$216K422,284
- 6 Richmond St New Bedford, MA$120K311,371
- 282 Cedar St New Bedford, MA$154K411,321
- 286 Cedar St New Bedford, MA$197K42.51,840
- 2 Richmond St New Bedford, MA$139K41.51,701
- 280 Cedar St New Bedford, MA$227K833,299
- 299 Cedar St New Bedford, MA$157K421,595
- 290 Cedar St New Bedford, MA$164K432,112
- 278 Cedar St New Bedford, MA$162K421,522
- 84 Parker St New Bedford, MA$154K311,096
- 16 Richmond St New Bedford, MA$233K833,591
Nearby Schools in New Bedford
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292