- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
283 Fountain St # B, Philadelphia, PA 191283 beds, 4 baths, 2,852 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Last sold: Nov 2009 for $413,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,852 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 22
- Parcel #: 211450820
- Zillow Home ID: 67364486
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 283 Fountain Street # B
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Roxborough, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 70.2% lower than in Philadelphia, and 54.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Roxborough home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Roxborough home values.
- 283 Fountain St # A Philadelphia, PA$391K342,300
- 285 Fountain St Philadelphia, PA$210K311,450
- 281 Fountain St Philadelphia, PA$228K311,572
- 4743 Sheldon St Philadelphia, PA$388K333,000
- 4743 Sheldon St Philadelphia, PA$390K432,240
- 4741 Sheldon St Philadelphia, PA------1,190
- 287 Fountain St Philadelphia, PA$222K211,472
- 4739 Sheldon St Philadelphia, PA$162K311,190
- 4737 Sheldon St Philadelphia, PA$166K311,190
- 4735 Sheldon St Philadelphia, PA$153K311,190
- Silverwood St Philadelphia, PA$204K311,186
- 4733 Sheldon St Philadelphia, PA$151K311,190
- 4794 Silverwood St Philadelphia, PA$215K311,260
- 4790 Silverwood St Philadelphia, PA$204K311,186
- 4788 Silverwood St Philadelphia, PA$166K311,186
- 4778 Silverwood St Philadelphia, PA$201K311,186
- 4776 Silverwood St Philadelphia, PA$175K311,212
- 4786 Silverwood St Philadelphia, PA$213K21.51,186
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.