- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
283 King St, East Hartford, CT 061085 beds, 2 baths, 2,085 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1835
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Apr 2002 for $140,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 0 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ Dryer,Appliances Included \ Hood,Appliances Included \ Microwave,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Stove Top,Appliances Included \ Wall Oven,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Walkup,Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway,Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished,Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S),Driveway Type \ Paved,Energy Features \ Full Screens,Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows,Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows,Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding,Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Vinyl,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Oil,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Baseboard,Hot Water Source \ Oil,Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level,Lot Description \ Rolling,Lot Description \ View,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Colonial,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,Year Built Desc \ Town Records,
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,085 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 07598
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 59289253
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 283 King Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06108, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.1% greater than in East Hartford, and 216.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06108 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in East Hartford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06108 home values.
Nearby Schools in East Hartford
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292