- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
283 Wabash Ave, Kenmore, NY 142174 beds, 1 bath, 1,546 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,025 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $65,000
- Price/sqft: $42
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 378 sqft
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,546 sqft
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 1464010667700007040000
- Zillow Home ID: 30378947
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 283 Wabash Avenue
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 287 Wabash Ave Kenmore, NY$87K411,395
- 279 Wabash Ave Kenmore, NY$102K411,653
- 289 Wabash Ave Kenmore, NY$97K511,648
- 275 Wabash Ave Kenmore, NY$107K321,430
- 280 Tremont Ave Kenmore, NY$108K421,755
- 276 Tremont Ave Kenmore, NY$108K41.51,657
- 284 Tremont Ave Kenmore, NY$79K21824
- 276 Tremont Ave # 0 Buffalo, NY$62K------
- 291 Wabash Ave Kenmore, NY$86K311,329
- 273 Wabash Ave Kenmore, NY$109K321,629
- 274 Tremont Ave Kenmore, NY$86K411,506
- 288 Tremont Ave Kenmore, NY$85K211,236
- 290 Wabash Ave Kenmore, NY$107K421,856
- 294 Wabash Ave Kenmore, NY$132K432,368
- 270 Tremont Ave Kenmore, NY$77K41.51,671
- 293 Wabash Ave Kenmore, NY$99K421,369
- 269 Wabash Ave Kenmore, NY$105K411,486
- 286 Wabash Ave Kenmore, NY$84K31.51,304
- 293 Wabash Ave Buffalo, NY$62K421,369
- 292 Tremont Ave Kenmore, NY$106K311,463
Nearby Schools in Kenmore
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.