- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2830 Cold Creek Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 322214 beds, 2 baths, 2,043 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $69
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 506 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Water
- Florida Room
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,043 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 0127600330
- Zillow Home ID: 58493129
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2830 Cold Creek Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Jacksonville Heights West, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.4% greater than in Jacksonville, and 357.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Jacksonville Heights West home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jacksonville Heights West home values.
- 2838 Cold Creek Blvd Jacksonville, FL$129K321,720
- 2822 Cold Creek Blvd Jacksonville, FL$136K321,888
- 10519 Napoleon Ct Jacksonville, FL$139K321,991
- 2846 Cold Creek Blvd Jacksonville, FL$162K422,321
- 10527 Napoleon Ct Jacksonville, FL$122K422,170
- 2814 Cold Creek Blvd Jacksonville, FL$157K422,263
- 10558 Lakespring Ct Jacksonville, FL$214K422,129
- 10543 Napoleon Ct Jacksonville, FL$160K322,176
- 2806 Cold Creek Blvd Jacksonville, FL$127K321,605
- 10550 Lakespring Ct Jacksonville, FL$208K322,498
- Cold Creek Blvd Jacksonville, FL$129K321,720
- 2904 Cold Creek Blvd Jacksonville, FL$140K421,912
- 2901 Turning Leaf Ln Jacksonville, FL$147K321,828
- 10535 Napoleon Ct Jacksonville, FL$202K42.52,466
- 10566 Lakespring Ct Jacksonville, FL$167K532,288
- 10566 Lakespring Ct Jacksonville, FL$206K532,288
- 2798 Cold Creek Blvd Jacksonville, FL$134K421,791
- 10551 Napoleon Ct Jacksonville, FL$182K422,481
- 2912 Cold Creek Blvd Jacksonville, FL$143K321,764
- 2855 Cold Creek Blvd Jacksonville, FL$219K532,876
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!