- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2015
- Views: 3,369 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2015
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- 1st Bdrm Level \ Upper, 2nd Bdrm Level \ Upper, 3rd Bdrm Level \ Upper, 4th Bdrm Level \ Upper, AMENITIES \ Patio Open, AMENITIES \ Porch Covered, AMENITIES \ Twin Sink Vanity, Assoc. Dues Frequency \ Not Applicable, Association ID \ Bloomington BOR, BASEMENT/FOUNDATION \ Crawl, Breakfast Rm Level \ Main, Class \ RESIDENTIAL, Contingency Type \ Accepting Backup Offers, COOLING \ Central Air, Dining Rm Level \ Main, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, Garage Type \ Attached, HEATING/FUEL \ Electric, HEATING/FUEL \ Forced Air, Kitchen Level \ Main, LOCATION \ Other, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Irregular, New Construction \ Not Applicable, Other Room 1 Level \ Main, Outbuilding 1 \ None, Platted Y/N \ Yes, Property SubType \ Site-Built Home, Sale/Rent \ For Sale, Sewer \ Public, Show Comments on Internet \ Yes, Square Footage Source \ Seller, Style \ Two Story, Subdivision \ Canada Park, Subdivision \ Creeks Edge, Township \ Perry, Water Access \ None, Water Utility \ City
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,240 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 53-08-14-200-027.000-008
- Zillow Home ID: 102879095
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $247-265K.
Market guideZillow predicts 47401 home values will increase 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Bloomington as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 47401, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% higher than in Bloomington, and 97.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 47401 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bloomington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 47401 home values.
Nearby Schools in Bloomington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!