A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,374 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Views: 1,750 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $1,520,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $869
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1150 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Building Type \ Attached, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ None, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Slate, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Forced Air, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Canyon, Water \ Public
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,750 sqft
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 027093220
- Zillow Home ID: 15514660
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.4-1.78M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94010 home values will rise 2.9% next year, compared to a 4.3% increase for San Mateo as a whole. Among 94010 homes, this home is valued 15.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 2.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94010, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 96% lower than in San Mateo, and 99% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94010 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Mateo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94010 home values.
|2852 Hillside Dr Burlingame, CA||$1.43M||2||1||1,170|
|2833 Adeline Dr Burlingame, CA||$2.31M||3||2.5||2,930|
|2856 Hillside Dr Burlingame, CA||$1.66M||4||3||1,650|
|2848 Hillside Dr Burlingame, CA||$2.17M||4||2.5||2,540|
|2835 Adeline Dr Burlingame, CA||$2.2M||3||3||2,590|
|2858 Hillside Dr Burlingame, CA||$2.69M||4||4.5||3,320|
|2828 Adeline Dr Burlingame, CA||$2.03M||3||3||2,180|
|2820 Adeline Dr Burlingame, CA||$2.53M||4||3||3,000|
|2832 Adeline Dr Burlingame, CA||$2.59M||4||2.5||3,030|
|2844 Hillside Dr Burlingame, CA||$2.93M||5||5.5||3,240|
|2839 Adeline Dr Burlingame, CA||$2.47M||4||3||2,930|
|2836 Adeline Dr Burlingame, CA||$2.71M||4||4||3,080|
|2849 Hillside Dr Burlingame, CA||$2.12M||3||2.5||2,460|
|2851 Hillside Dr Burlingame, CA||$2.57M||4||4||2,713|
|2810 Adeline Dr Burlingame, CA||$2.39M||3||3||2,670|
|2860 Hillside Dr Burlingame, CA||$1.78M||4||2||2,030|
|2861 Hillside Dr Burlingame, CA||$2.76M||4||3||3,780|
|2840 Hillside Dr Burlingame, CA||$1.34M||2||2||1,190|
|2841 Hillside Dr Burlingame, CA||$1.77M||2||2||1,800|
|2815 Adeline Dr Burlingame, CA||$2.07M||4||2||2,540|
Nearby Schools in San Mateo
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Burlingame High (assigned)9-122.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.