2831 S 8th St, Minneapolis, MN 554542 beds, 1 bath, 900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1906
- Last sold: Jan 2005 for $180,000
- Cable Ready
- Cable-ready, Eat-in Kitchen, Hardwood Floors, Oven/Range
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 900 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 2502924440032
- Pets: No
- Zillow Home ID: 1928276
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2831 S 8th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Minneapolis market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 65.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.5% greater than in Minneapolis-St Paul Metro, and 267.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Minneapolis home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Minneapolis-St Paul Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Minneapolis home values.
- 2829 S 8th St Minneapolis, MN$188K321,431
- 2823 S 8th St Minneapolis, MN$187K--11,059
- 810 29th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$284K21.751,821
- 2819 S 8th St Minneapolis, MN--------
- 815 28th Ave S Minneapolis, MN--------
- 811 28th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$271K432,748
- 2807 S 8th St # 1 Minneapolis, MN$335K442,690
- 2801 S 8th St Minneapolis, MN$209K--21,680
- 2801 S 8th St # A Minneapolis, MN$97K--1855
- 2801 S 8th St # B Minneapolis, MN$87K--1800
- 2833 S 9th St Minneapolis, MN$109K21884
- 2829 S 9th St Minneapolis, MN$181K311,224
- 2827 S 9th St Minneapolis, MN$104K21560
- 2823 S 9th St Minneapolis, MN$159K311,028
- 2819 S 9th St Minneapolis, MN$191K11.751,206
- 2817 S 9th St Minneapolis, MN$215K321,100
- 2916 S 9th St Minneapolis, MN$263K221,670
- 2813 S 9th St Minneapolis, MN$186K221,142
- 910 29th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$186K311,080
- 2805 S 9th St Minneapolis, MN$183K311,147
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292