2831 Sweetbriar Rd, Sophia, NC 273503 beds, 2 baths, 1,470 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2.66 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2013 for $150,500
- Price/sqft: $102
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,470 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Parcel #: 7725003071
- Zillow Home ID: 50080605
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2831 Sweetbriar Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27350, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.9% less than in Sophia, and 31.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 27350 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sophia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27350 home values.
- 4131 Mount Gilead Church Rd Sophia, NC$54K------
- 2801 Sweetbriar Rd Sophia, NC$124K321,458
- 4161 Mount Gilead Church Rd Sophia, NC$55K421,248
- 4183 Mount Gilead Church Rd Sophia, NC$71K321,384
- 2775 Sweetbriar Rd Sophia, NC$99K31.51,222
- 4140 Mount Gilead Church Rd Sophia, NC$154K321,966
- 4205 Mount Gilead Church Rd Sophia, NC$92K31.51,204
- 2756 Sweetbriar Rd Sophia, NC$50K--21,064
- 4243 Mount Gilead Church Rd Sophia, NC$111K321,740
- 2742 Sweetbriar Rd Sophia, NC$267K--2.52,011
- 4186 Mount Gilead Church Rd Sophia, NC$353K--43,240
- 2707 Sweetbriar Rd Sophia, NC$244K322,352
- 4132 Level Plains Rd Sophia, NC$59K411,608
- 4127 Level Plains Rd Sophia, NC$139K211,820
- 4096 Level Plains Rd Sophia, NC$77K221,141
- 4078 Level Plains Rd Sophia, NC$55K311,152
- 4077 Level Plains Rd Sophia, NC$98K311,838
- 2598 Sweetbriar Rd Sophia, NC$181K--21,740
- 4288 Mount Gilead Church Rd Sophia, NC$300K42.53,250
- 4146 Level Plains Rd Sophia, NC$247K--22,192
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.