- Lot: 3,789 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- Views: 2,070 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $1,060,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $320
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 480 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Architecture \ Q, Basement \ None, Building Condition \ Very Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ L, Exterior \ Cement/Concrete, Exterior \ Wood, Exterior \ Wood Products, Family room location \ M, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot details \ L, Master bedroom location \ U, New Construction \ Completed, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Rec room location \ L, Roof \ See Remarks, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Fenced-Partially, Site Features \ High Speed Internet, Site Features \ Patio, Status \ P, Style \ 13, Utility room location \ U, View \ City, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Public
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,310 sqft
- Parcel #: 3693902380
- Zillow Home ID: 48888424
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $690K-1.06M.
Market guideZillow predicts Sunset Hill home values will increase 7.8% next year, compared to a 7.6% increase for Seattle as a whole. Among Sunset Hill homes, this home is valued 36% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 12.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sunset Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 49% less than in Seattle, and 52.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Sunset Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sunset Hill home values.
|2828 NW 65th St Seattle, WA||$662K||4||4.5||2,060|
|2838 NW 65th St Seattle, WA||$678K||4||1.75||2,080|
|2833 NW 66th St Seattle, WA||$571K||4||1||1,530|
|2830 NW 65th St Seattle, WA||$710K||4||4||3,310|
|2841 NW 66th St Seattle, WA||$714K||2||1.5||1,750|
|2824 NW 65th St Seattle, WA||$772K||6||3.25||2,830|
|2827 NW 66th St Seattle, WA||$592K||4||1.5||1,570|
|2833 NW 65th St Seattle, WA||$590K||4||1||1,920|
|2845 NW 66th St Seattle, WA||$586K||3||2.5||2,000|
|2837 NW 65th St Seattle, WA||$583K||3||1||1,590|
|2827 NW 65th St Seattle, WA||$568K||4||1||1,680|
|2846 NW 65th St Seattle, WA||$719K||4||1||1,560|
|2820 NW 65th St Seattle, WA||$648K||4||4.25||2,050|
|2823 NW 66th St Seattle, WA||$546K||3||1.75||1,390|
|2843 NW 65th St Seattle, WA||$666K||4||2.5||2,200|
|2849 NW 66th St Seattle, WA||$617K||2||1.75||1,490|
|2821 NW 65th St Seattle, WA||$718K||3||3||2,630|
|2830 NW 64th St Seattle, WA||$627K||4||2||2,130|
|2847 NW 65th St Seattle, WA||$542K||2||1||1,490|
|2814 NW 65th St Seattle, WA||$492K||2||1.5||1,290|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!