2832 Weymouth Dr, Richmond, VA 232353 beds, 2 baths, 1,157 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.54 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $189,000
- Price/sqft: $163
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 1 space, 252 sqft
- Security System
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,157 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Lot depth: 235
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: C0011224030
- Zillow Home ID: 12506422
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2832 Weymouth Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Huguenot market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% lower than in Richmond, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Huguenot home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Huguenot home values.
- 2824 Weymouth Dr Richmond, VA$140K--11,327
- 2840 Weymouth Dr Richmond, VA$197K321,400
- 2816 Weymouth Dr Richmond, VA$150K311,096
- 2904 Weymouth Dr Richmond, VA$187K311,285
- 2825 Wighton Dr Richmond, VA$190K--21,629
- 2815 Wighton Dr Richmond, VA$280K432,660
- 2835 Wighton Dr Richmond, VA$196K321,880
- 2808 Weymouth Dr Richmond, VA$189K521,372
- 2912 Weymouth Dr Richmond, VA$177K321,274
- 2801 Wighton Dr Richmond, VA$190KStudio21,670
- 2839 Weymouth Dr Richmond, VA$189K321,531
- 2845 Wighton Dr Richmond, VA$164K--32,338
- 2829 Weymouth Dr Richmond, VA$277K432,482
- 2815 Wighton Dr Richmond, VA$196K42.5--
- 2903 Weymouth Dr Richmond, VA$184K--1.51,219
- 2819 Weymouth Dr Richmond, VA$249K321,758
- 2920 Weymouth Dr Richmond, VA$178K--11,240
- 2911 Weymouth Dr Richmond, VA$187K31.51,550
- 2901 Wighton Dr Richmond, VA$202K--2.52,188
- 2811 Weymouth Dr Richmond, VA--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.