2833 Burdick Way, San Jose, CA 951483 beds, 2 baths, 1,450 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $395,000
- Price/sqft: $272
- Parking: Garage, 437 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,450 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 67306047
- Zillow Home ID: 19803244
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2833 Burdick Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Evergreen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.1% less than in San Jose, and 17.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Evergreen home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Evergreen home values.
- 2837 Burdick Way San Jose, CA$608K421,451
- 2829 Burdick Way San Jose, CA$603K321,320
- 2826 Gavilan Ct San Jose, CA$608K321,320
- 2841 Burdick Way San Jose, CA$628K421,554
- 2825 Burdick Way San Jose, CA$608K321,374
- 2830 Gavilan Ct San Jose, CA$698K421,991
- 2845 Burdick Way San Jose, CA$587K321,374
- 2821 Burdick Way San Jose, CA$637K421,554
- 2822 Gavilan Ct San Jose, CA$690K421,554
- 2834 Burdick Way San Jose, CA--321,374
- 2830 Burdick Way San Jose, CA$644K421,554
- 2834 Gavilan Ct San Jose, CA$641K321,320
- 2838 Burdick Way San Jose, CA$625K421,415
- 2826 Burdick Way San Jose, CA$604K321,320
- 2848 Akino Ct San Jose, CA$645K321,320
- 2842 Akino Ct San Jose, CA$630K421,451
- 2871 Burdick Way San Jose, CA$629K321,374
- 2817 Burdick Way San Jose, CA$604K421,415
- 2842 Burdick Way San Jose, CA$647K321,285
- 2849 Burdick Way San Jose, CA$591K421,451
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!