- Lot: 0.58 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- 118 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,614 all time views
- 14 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jan 2005 for $147,000
- Price/sqft: $110
- MLS #: 813158
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 1 space, 293 sqft
- Construction \ Brick, Windows \ Insulated, Fireplace \ Living Room, Floors \ Tile - i.e. ceramic, Floors \ Wood, Interior Features \ Gas Log Fireplace, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Exterior Features \ Sunroom, Manufactured ? \ No HUD Tag, State\Province \ VA, Basement Y\N \ Yes, Basement \ Walkout - Full, Windows \ Tilt-In, Porch \ Front Porch, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Features \ Storage, Residential Type \ Detached, Water Description \ Public Water, Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Paved Driveway, Windows \ Clad, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Water Class \ N\A, Style \ Ranch, Exterior Features \ Storage Shed, Sewer Description \ Public Sewer, Lot Description \ Wooded, Exterior Features \ Garden Space, Heating \ Forced Air Gas, Interior Features \ Fireplace Screen, Municipality \ City of Roanoke, Major Area \ 01 - City of Roanoke
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,353 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 306
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 1610105
- Zillow Home ID: 49650277
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $126-165K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 24015 home values will increase 2.3% next year, compared to a 1.8% increase for Roanoke as a whole. Among 24015 homes, this home is 0.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 0.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 24015, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.2% less than in Roanoke, and 57.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 24015 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Roanoke.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 24015 home values.
|2825 Edgewood St SW Roanoke, VA||$164K||4||--||1,699|
|2841 Edgewood St SW Roanoke, VA||$164K||3||2.5||1,968|
|2819 Edgewood St SW Roanoke, VA||--||3||--||1,180|
|2813 Edgewood St SW Roanoke, VA||$167K||6||--||1,385|
|SW Overland Ave Roanoke, VA||--||--||--||--|
|2807 Edgewood St SW Roanoke, VA||$189K||4||3||1,796|
|1816 Overland Ave SW Roanoke, VA||$78K||2||--||960|
|1818 Overland Ave SW Roanoke, VA||$120K||6||--||2,409|
|2816 Edgewood St SW Roanoke, VA||$193K||4||2||2,426|
|2801 Edgewood St SW Roanoke, VA||$188K||5||2.5||2,324|
|1826 Overland Ave SW Roanoke, VA||$80K||3||--||1,096|
|Edgewood St SW Roanoke, VA||--||--||--||--|
|2802 Edgewood St SW Roanoke, VA||$154K||3||--||1,282|
|1842 Overland Ave SW Roanoke, VA||$95K||3||2||1,526|
|2820 Edgewood St SW Roanoke, VA||$182K||3||2.5||1,792|
|2801 Brandon Ave SW Roanoke, VA||$250K||4||2.5||3,880|
|1846 Overland Ave SW Roanoke, VA||$74K||2||--||936|
|Edgewood St SW Roanoke, VA||--||--||--||--|
|1825 Overland Ave SW Roanoke, VA||$80K||4||--||1,362|
|Landlocked SW Roanoke, VA||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Roanoke
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.