- Lot: 1.11 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- 182 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,000 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $280,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $75
- MLS #: 1531823
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 1154 sqft
- Additional Buildings \ None, Appliances Remain \ Dishwasher, Appliances Remain \ Disposal, Construction \ Wood Frame, Cooling System \ 2 Units, Cooling System \ Central AC, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fans, Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Description \ Attached, Heating Source \ Gas, Heating System \ 2 Units, Hot Water \ Gas, Interior Features \ Security System-Owned, Interior Fireplace Description \ Gas Logs, Interior Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning, Property Type \ Residential, Style \ Other, Appliances Remain \ Refrigerator, Interior Features \ 9' Ceiling Height, Pool \ None, Exterior Siding \ Full Brick, Energy Features \ Insulated Doors, Energy Features \ Insulated Windows, Garage Description \ Elec Overhead Door, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler System, Fence \ None, Garage Description \ Car Entry - Side, Floors \ Some Hardwood, Lot Description \ Cul De Sac, Appliances Remain \ Icemaker, Hot Water \ 2+ Zoned, Counter Top Material \ Other, Lot Description \ Golf Course Frontage, Accessibility Amenities \ 38" or 46" Halls, Accessibility Amenities \ 32" or 36" Doors, Utilities Available \ Electric, Utilities Available \ Water, Utilities Available \ Gas
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,732 sqft
- Parcel #: 009808
- Zillow Home ID: 21817457
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $180-595K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Oklahoma home values will increase 2.4% next year. Among 74403 homes, this home is 388.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 69.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74403, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.1% higher than in Muskogee, and 20% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74403 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Muskogee.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|2839 Hickory Creek Rd Muskogee, OK||$353K||4||5||4,215|
|2835 Hickory Creek Rd Muskogee, OK||$285K||3||2||3,007|
|2843 Hickory Creek Rd Muskogee, OK||$244K||4||3.5||2,169|
|2830 Hickory Creek Rd Muskogee, OK||$398K||5||3.5||3,227|
|2838 Hickory Creek Rd Muskogee, OK||$277K||3||3||2,806|
|2840 Hickory Creek Rd Muskogee, OK||$239K||4||3||1,625|
|2832 Hickory Creek Rd Muskogee, OK||$666K||6||5.5||5,574|
|3710 E Harris Rd Muskogee, OK||$165K||2||2||1,302|
|3708 E Harris Rd Muskogee, OK||$182K||3||1||1,408|
|2830 N Country Club Rd Muskogee, OK||$331K||2||3||3,598|
|3722 E Harris Rd Muskogee, OK||$131K||3||1||1,712|
|3707 E Harris Rd Muskogee, OK||$296K||4||3||2,300|
|3729 E Harris Rd Muskogee, OK||$275K||4||2||2,166|
|2828 N Country Club Rd Muskogee, OK||$325K||3||6||3,315|
|3700 E Harris Rd Muskogee, OK||$312K||4||3||2,713|
|2834 N Country Club Rd Muskogee, OK||$257K||4||3.5||1,965|
|2832 N Country Club Rd Muskogee, OK||$387K||4||3.5||3,019|
|3006 N Country Club Rd Muskogee, OK||$211K||--||2||1,890|
|3724 E Harris Rd Muskogee, OK||$134K||3||1.5||1,120|
|3730 E Harris Rd Muskogee, OK||$141K||1||1||1,488|
Nearby Schools in Muskogee
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.