2833 S St SE, Washington, DC 20020
Sold on 3/11/13: $140,000
- Bathrooms:Contact for details
- Single Family:1,344 sq ft
- Lot:1,832 sqft
- Year Built:1971
- Last Sold:Mar 2013 for $140,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID522462
- Parcel #5637 0090
- Roof TypeBuilt up
- Room Count6
- Construction Quality7.0
- Days on Zillow362
- Exterior MaterialBrick
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$227,695||$207K – $244K||+$24,135||$169||03/04/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,623/mo||$1.2K – $2.2K/mo||+$86||$1.21||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Randle Highlands home values will increase 3.5% next year, compared to a 4.9% increase for Washington as a whole. Among Randle Highlands homes, this home is valued 2.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 48.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Randle Highlands market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 11.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.9% greater than in Washington, and 39.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Randle Highlands home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Randle Highlands home values.
Neighborhood for 2833 S St Se
- 1805 29th St SE Washington, DC$224K31.51,344
- 1807 29th St SE Washington, DC$225K31.51,344
- 1803 29th St SE Washington, DC$226K31.51,344
- 1811 29th St SE Washington, DC$225K31.51,344
- 1800 28th Pl SE APT 105 Washington, DC$217K22.01,200
- 1800 28th Pl SE APT 304 Washington, DC$233K22.01,330
- 1800 28th Pl SE Washington, DC$239K22.01,200
- 1800 28th Pl SE APT 3 Washington, DC$243K22.01,432
- 1800 28th Pl SE APT 102 Washington, DC$210K22.01,185
- 1800 28th Pl SE APT 103 Washington, DC$212K22.01,197
- 1800 28th Pl SE APT 303 Washington, DC$212K22.01,197
- 1800 28th Pl SE APT 302 Washington, DC$211K22.01,185
- 1800 28th Pl SE APT 301 Washington, DC$206K22.01,132
- 1800 28th Pl SE APT 205 Washington, DC$212K22.01,200
- 1800 28th Pl SE APT 204 Washington, DC$233K22.01,330
- 1800 28th Pl SE APT 203 Washington, DC$250K22.01,200
- 1800 28th Pl SE APT 202 Washington, DC$210K22.01,185
- 1800 28th Pl SE APT 201 Washington, DC$206K22.01,132
- 1800 28th Pl SE APT 305 Washington, DC$227K22.01,280
- 1800 28th Pl SE APT 104 Washington, DC$233K22.01,330
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005