2834 Birch Ct, Camino, CA 957093 beds, 2 baths, 1,344 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Hwy 50 E take the Cedar Grove exit on the right. Take (L) under freeway. Take (R) on Pony Express to the (L) on to Mace. Take Cedar (R) to (L) on Birch Ct.
- Lot: 1.1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Heating: Stove
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $156,000
- Price/sqft: $116
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,344 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Parcel #: 0760802010
- Zillow Home ID: 18598232
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2834 Birch Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95709, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.7% greater than in Camino, and 81.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95709 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Camino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95709 home values.
- 2856 Birch Ct Camino, CA$321K22.51,612
- 2821 Birch Ct Camino, CA$189K211,056
- 2860 Birch Ct Camino, CA$531K322,554
- 2871 Mace Rd Camino, CA$200K321,536
- 2824 Birch Ct Camino, CA$214K221,050
- 2885 Mace Rd Camino, CA$268K321,650
- 2845 Mace Rd Camino, CA$175K321,378
- 2814 Birch Ct Camino, CA--------
- 2893 Mace Rd Camino, CA$170K321,358
- 2861 Birch Ct Camino, CA$402K222,012
- 2905 Mace Rd Camino, CA$171K31888
- 2874 Birch Ct Camino, CA$238K321,440
- 2806 Birch Ct Camino, CA$318K321,589
- 2889 Mace Rd Camino, CA$285K32.52,079
- Camino, CA--------
- 2786 Birch Ct Camino, CA$283K321,930
- 2837 Mace Rd Camino, CA$470K33.51,954
- 4823 Cedar Dr Camino, CA$237K321,120
- 4831 Cedar Dr Camino, CA$263K31.51,486
Nearby Schools in Camino
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292