2834 Clemson Ave, Charlotte, NC 282054 beds, 3 baths, 2,825 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2007 for $35,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,825 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 08315622
- Zillow Home ID: 6189019
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2834 Clemson Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Charlotte, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.1% lower than in Charlotte, and 158.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help North Charlotte home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Charlotte home values.
- 2828 Clemson Ave Charlotte, NC$112K21900
- 2900 Clemson Ave Charlotte, NC$300K321,868
- 2904 Clemson Ave Charlotte, NC$110K31896
- 2824 Clemson Ave Charlotte, NC$111K421,440
- 2908 Clemson Ave Charlotte, NC$125K21924
- 2820 Clemson Ave Charlotte, NC$163K32832
- 2905 Whiting Ave Charlotte, NC--------
- 2912 Clemson Ave Charlotte, NC$120K21998
- 2829 Holt St Charlotte, NC$105K21772
- 2812 Clemson Ave Charlotte, NC$153K21956
- 1222 Leigh Ave Charlotte, NC$138K211,233
- 2825 Holt St Charlotte, NC$100K22740
- 2821 Holt St Charlotte, NC$105K21744
- 2808 Clemson Ave Charlotte, NC$143K221,636
- 2901 Clemson Ave Charlotte, NC$114K21972
- 2920 Clemson Ave Charlotte, NC$122K------
- 2926 Wesley Ave Charlotte, NC$449K32.52,757
- 2817 Holt St Charlotte, NC$104K31959
- 2909 Clemson Ave Charlotte, NC$121K311,064
- 2913 Whiting Ave Charlotte, NC$249K321,342
Nearby Schools in Charlotte
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292