2834 Mountain Laurel Dr, Furlong, PA 18925
Sold on 7/13/12: $689,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3.5 baths
- Single Family:4,494 sq ft
- Lot:1.72 acres
- Year Built:1754
- Last Sold:Jul 2012 for $689,000
- Heating Type:Baseboard
Entertaining is so easy w/ openings into both Living rm w/ another wonderful f/p & large, bright Dining rm. Even a 1st floor office with sunny window & f/p. Cuddle up in the master in front of the f/p, w/ separate closet/dressing room & updated full bath.3 add'l BR's w/ 2 baths. Guests can stay in quaint 2 br guest house above 3 car garage. The time has never been better!
- ParkingGarage - Detached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood
- Cable Ready
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional FeaturesThis home is located in the Bridge Valley at Furlong neighborhood on Sugar Bottom Road west of 263.
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Master bath, Office, Sun room, Walk-in closet
- Days on Zillow526
- Elementary SchoolBRIDGE VALLEY
- Exterior MaterialStone
- Covered Parking Spaces3
- High SchoolCENTRAL BUCKS HS - WEST
- Middle SchoolLENAPE
- Neighborhood NameBridge Valley at Furlong
- Parcel #51037012
- Roof TypeSlate
- Room Count8
- School DistrictCentral Bucks
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeColonial
- Unit Count4
- Zillow Home ID67574925
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$698,902||$601K – $797K||+$11,792||$155||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,322/mo||$1.7K – $3.9K/mo||-$34||$0.74||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 18925 home values will increase 0.9% next year, compared to a 3% rise for Warwick Township as a whole. Among 18925 homes, this home is valued 75% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 6.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 18925 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold increased 0.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 105.4% greater than in Warwick Township, and 1.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 18925 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Warwick Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18925 home values.
Neighborhood for 2834 Mountain Laurel Drive
Nearby Schools in Warwick Township
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005