2834 R St SE APT 1, Washington, DC 200202 beds, 1 bath, 752 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1936
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: On street
- Flooring: Carpet
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 752 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 5584 2001
- Zillow Home ID: 521183
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2834 R St Se APT 1
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Randle Highlands, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.3% less than in Washington, and 29.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Randle Highlands home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Randle Highlands home values.
- 30th St SE Washington, DC$202K31.5960
- 1701 29th St SE Washington, DC$328K321,277
- 2828 R St SE Washington, DC$355K33.51,352
- 2834 R St SE APT 2 Washington, DC$171K21752
- 2834 R St SE APT 6 Washington, DC$170K21778
- 2834 R St SE APT 5 Washington, DC$170K21787
- 2834 R St SE APT 4 Washington, DC$171K21749
- 2834 R St SE APT 3 Washington, DC$169K21769
- 1620 29th St SE # NW302 Washington, DC$250K22936
- 1620 29th St SE APT 304 Washington, DC$160K21736
- 1620 29th St SE APT 103 Washington, DC$160K21730
- 1620 29th St SE Washington, DC$160K21737
- 1620 29th St SE APT 202 Washington, DC$265K22936
- 1620 29th St SE APT 402 Washington, DC$293K22936
- 1620 29th St SE APT 102 Washington, DC$241K22936
- 1620 29th St SE APT 203 Washington, DC$264K22929
- 1620 29th St SE APT 401 Washington, DC$230K21737
- 1620 29th St SE APT 403 Washington, DC$262K22929
- 1620 29th St SE APT 204 Washington, DC$175K21736
- 1620 29th St SE APT 101 Washington, DC$173K21735
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292