2835 177th Ave NE, Redmond, WA 980524 beds, 3 baths, 3,120 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Award Winning Audubon Elementary and highly rated Middle & High Schools!
Incredible 4 Bed, 3 Bath, 2 car garage 3,120 SF, Spacious, Light & Bright Tri-Level.
Large Liv Rm w/ Vault Ceilings. Updated Kitchen, Baths, Dining Rm w/ Slider to Deck, Priv Backyard. Great for Summer BBQ's! Upper Flr:Master Bd + Walk-in Closet & Mstr Bath +2 Bedrooms & Full Bath. Lower Level:Huge Rec Room, Bedroom, Full Bath + Extra Fin Rm, Storage. Fully Fenced, 10,500 SF lot.
Comes with Refrigerator, Dish washer, Washer & Dryer
Easy commute to Microsoft offices in Bellevue & Redmond(Main campus in 156th or Downtown Redmond).
Walking Distance to Idylwood Beach Park & Award Winning Audobon Elementary, Lake Washington Schools!
- Lot: 10,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $510,000
- Price/sqft: $163
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 200 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 310 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,120 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1313000140
- Zillow Home ID: 48720842
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2835 177th Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98052 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 26.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 225% greater than in Redmond, and 22.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98052 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98052 home values.
- 2829 177th Ave NE Redmond, WA$482K31.751,560
- 17624 NE 29th St Redmond, WA$553K32.252,070
- 2821 177th Ave NE Redmond, WA$557K41.751,760
- 17617 NE 29th St Redmond, WA$582K42.252,240
- 17620 NE 29th St Redmond, WA$588K42.252,190
- 17630 NE 29th St Redmond, WA$710K533,400
- 2815 177th Ave NE Redmond, WA$464K321,560
- 2830 177th Ave NE Redmond, WA$702K533,700
- 2824 177th Ave NE Redmond, WA$642K322,870
- 17705 NE 29th St Redmond, WA$773K52.52,440
- 2808 176th Pl NE Redmond, WA$729K52.753,300
- 17614 NE 29th St Redmond, WA$652K42.52,350
- 17631 NE 30th Pl Redmond, WA$530K31.751,870
- 2818 177th Ave NE Redmond, WA$586K533,180
- 17637 NE 30th Pl Redmond, WA$767K42.53,020
- 17607 NE 29th St Redmond, WA$686K42.752,840
- 17702 NE 29th St Redmond, WA$639K532,950
- 17625 NE 30th Pl Redmond, WA$531K32.51,850
- 2809 177th Ave NE Redmond, WA$643K41.752,790
- 2810 177th Ave NE Redmond, WA$706K733,410
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292