This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Views: 407 all time views
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 1994 for $88,500
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: 2 spaces
- View: Mountain
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 201 - 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 400, Apx Lot Size Range \ 000, Apx Lot Size Range \ 12, Apx Lot Size Range \ 501 - 15, Architecture \ Other (See Remarks), Basement Description \ None, Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Block, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Dining in FR, Dining Area \ Other (See Remarks), Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 069 - Paradise Valley Unified District, Elementary School \ Larkspur, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Stone, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Shadow Mountain, High School Dist # \ 069 - Paradise Valley Unified District, Horses \ N, Jr. High School \ Shea Middle, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Washer Included, Lease Information \ 12 Month Minimum, Lease Information \ Accept Back-ups, Lease Information \ No Smoking Allowed, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, Other Rooms \ Den/Office, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Parking Features \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Description \ Alley, Property Description \ Mountain View(s), Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Property Type \ B, Rent Includes \ Garbage Collection, Rent Includes \ Gardening Service, Rent Includes \ Pool Service - Full, Rent Includes \ Sewer, Rent Includes \ Water, Rent Payable \ Owner, Rental Info: Furnished? \ Unfurnished, Rental Info: HOA Y/N \ N, Rental Info: Pets \ Lessor Approval, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Sewer \ Sewer in & Cnctd, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa - Private \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Type \ ER, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,355 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 16604078
- Zillow Home ID: 7814679
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $175-252K.
Market guideZillow predicts Paradise Valley home values will increase 3.2% next year, compared to a 4.1% increase for Phoenix as a whole. Among Paradise Valley homes, this home is valued 22% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued exactly the same per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Paradise Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44% less than in Phoenix, and 50.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Paradise Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise Valley home values.
|2843 E Pershing Ave Phoenix, AZ||$156K||--||2||884|
|2827 E Pershing Ave Phoenix, AZ||$151K||--||2||910|
|2844 E Surrey Ave Phoenix, AZ||$196K||3||2||1,285|
|2836 E Surrey Ave Phoenix, AZ||$201K||--||2||1,332|
|2849 E Pershing Ave Phoenix, AZ||$220K||--||2||1,504|
|2836 E Pershing Ave Phoenix, AZ||$203K||--||2||1,344|
|2828 E Pershing Ave Phoenix, AZ||$202K||3||2||1,344|
|2844 E Pershing Ave Phoenix, AZ||$203K||--||2||1,344|
|13029 N 28th Way Phoenix, AZ||$208K||--||2||1,457|
|2916 E Surrey Ave Phoenix, AZ||$205K||--||2||1,361|
|2910 E Surrey Ave Phoenix, AZ||$221K||--||2||1,578|
|2822 E Pershing Ave Phoenix, AZ||$204K||--||2||1,344|
|2828 E Surrey Ave Phoenix, AZ||$224K||4||2||1,706|
|2850 E Pershing Ave Phoenix, AZ||$182K||3||2||1,200|
|2907 E Pershing Ave Phoenix, AZ||$193K||--||2||1,274|
|2920 E Surrey Ave Phoenix, AZ||$216K||3||2||1,558|
|13023 N 28th Way Phoenix, AZ||$193K||--||2||1,285|
|2839 E Willow Ave Phoenix, AZ||$290K||--||--||2,409|
|2902 E Surrey Ave Phoenix, AZ||$195K||--||2||1,361|
|13028 N 28th Way Phoenix, AZ||$225K||--||2||1,705|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!