2835 Georgia Ave, Charlotte, NC 282052 beds, 1 bath, 738 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A fabulous rocking chair porch welcomes you into this gorgeous home. Clean and modern, the hardwood floors are warm and inviting. A comfortable, spacious living room opens to the custom kitchen. The open floor plan is perfect for entertaining. Two spacious bedrooms can easily accommodate.
The back yard begs for a cook out with a privacy fence and plenty of room for a large patio or deck.
Come see your new home on the knoll at 2835 Georgia Avenue in Midwood!
- Lot: 9,148 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $175,000
- Price/sqft: $237
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 738 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 09501311
- Zillow Home ID: 6194394
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2835 Georgia Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28205 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 58.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.7% lower than in Charlotte, and 186.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 28205 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28205 home values.
- 2831 Georgia Ave Charlotte, NC$119K21773
- 2841 Georgia Ave Charlotte, NC$132K21762
- 2827 Georgia Ave Charlotte, NC$116K21900
- 2845 Georgia Ave Charlotte, NC$122K21753
- 2840 Attaberry Dr Charlotte, NC$250K321,277
- 2836 Attaberry Dr Charlotte, NC$111K32648
- 2844 Attaberry Dr Charlotte, NC$147K21880
- 2832 Attaberry Dr Charlotte, NC$235K42.52,985
- 2823 Georgia Ave Charlotte, NC$160K321,338
- 2849 Georgia Ave Charlotte, NC$127K21632
- 2828 Georgia Ave Charlotte, NC$99K21712
- 2832 Georgia Ave Charlotte, NC$162K21.5996
- 2824 Georgia Ave Charlotte, NC$458K543,089
- 2848 Attaberry Dr Charlotte, NC$418K432,608
- 2828 Attaberry Dr Charlotte, NC$158K21.51,000
- 2836 Georgia Ave Charlotte, NC$447K332,048
- 2820 Georgia Ave Charlotte, NC$125K21808
- 2819 Georgia Ave Charlotte, NC$124K21800
- 2855 Georgia Ave Charlotte, NC$313K54882
- 2824 Attaberry Dr Charlotte, NC$133K21768
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!