2835 Georgia Ave, Charlotte, NC 28205
Sold on 6/26/13: $175,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:738 sq ft
- Lot:9,148 sqft
- Year Built:1975
- Last Sold:Jun 2013 for $175,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
A fabulous rocking chair porch welcomes you into this gorgeous home. Clean and modern, the hardwood floors are warm and inviting. A comfortable, spacious living room opens to the custom kitchen. The open floor plan is perfect for entertaining. Two spacious bedrooms can easily accommodate.
The back yard begs for a cook out with a privacy fence and plenty of room for a large patio or deck.
Come see your new home on the knoll at 2835 Georgia Avenue in Midwood!
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Last Remodel Year1975
- Parcel #09501311
- Days on Zillow257
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID6194394
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$112,608||$104K – $125K||+$3,584||$152||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$876/mo||$683 – $1.2K/mo||-$7||$1.19||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 28205 home values will increase 3.4% next year, compared to a 2.9% rise for Charlotte as a whole. Among 28205 homes, this home is valued 17.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 109.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28205 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 23.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23% less than in Charlotte, and 232.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 28205 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28205 home values.
Neighborhood for 2835 Georgia Avenue
- 3 beds, 2.0 baths
1,532 sqft, 7,405 sqft lot, built in 1949
- 3 beds, 2.0 baths
- 2831 Georgia Ave Charlotte, NC$128K21.0773
- 2841 Georgia Ave Charlotte, NC$136K21.0762
- 2827 Georgia Ave Charlotte, NC$130K21.0900
- 2845 Georgia Ave Charlotte, NC$133K21.0753
- 2840 Attaberry Dr Charlotte, NC$215K32.01,277
- 2836 Attaberry Dr Charlotte, NC$125K32.0648
- 2844 Attaberry Dr Charlotte, NC$160K21.0920
- 2832 Attaberry Dr Charlotte, NC$136K42.5690
- 2823 Georgia Ave Charlotte, NC$179K32.01,240
- 2849 Georgia Ave Charlotte, NC$121K21.0632
- 2828 Georgia Ave Charlotte, NC$111K21.0712
- 2832 Georgia Ave Charlotte, NC$167K21.5996
- 2824 Georgia Ave Charlotte, NC$329K54.0726
- 2848 Attaberry Dr Charlotte, NC$441K43.02,608
- 2828 Attaberry Dr Charlotte, NC$161K21.51,000
- 2836 Georgia Ave Charlotte, NC$356K33.02,048
- 2820 Georgia Ave Charlotte, NC$135K21.0808
- 2819 Georgia Ave Charlotte, NC$131K21.0800
- 2855 Georgia Ave Charlotte, NC$460K54.0882
- 2824 Attaberry Dr Charlotte, NC$131K21.0768
Nearby Schools in Charlotte
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005