2835 Georgia Ave, Charlotte, NC 28205
Sold on 6/26/13: $175,000
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:738 sq ft
- Lot:9,148 sqft
- Year Built:1975
- Last Sold:Jun 2013 for $175,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
A fabulous rocking chair porch welcomes you into this gorgeous home. Clean and modern, the hardwood floors are warm and inviting. A comfortable, spacious living room opens to the custom kitchen. The open floor plan is perfect for entertaining. Two spacious bedrooms can easily accommodate.
The back yard begs for a cook out with a privacy fence and plenty of room for a large patio or deck.
Come see your new home on the knoll at 2835 Georgia Avenue in Midwood!
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow303
- Last Remodel Year1975
- Parcel #09501311
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID6194394
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2835 Georgia Avenue
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28205 home values.
- 3 beds, 1.5 baths
1,532 sqft, 7,405 sqft lot, built in 1949
- 3 beds, 1.5 baths
- 2831 Georgia Ave Charlotte, NC$129K21.0773
- 2841 Georgia Ave Charlotte, NC$137K21.0762
- 2827 Georgia Ave Charlotte, NC$127K21.0900
- 2845 Georgia Ave Charlotte, NC$136K21.0753
- 2840 Attaberry Dr Charlotte, NC$220K32.01,277
- 2836 Attaberry Dr Charlotte, NC$128K32.0648
- 2844 Attaberry Dr Charlotte, NC$156K21.0920
- 2832 Attaberry Dr Charlotte, NC$139K42.52,985
- 2823 Georgia Ave Charlotte, NC$172K32.01,338
- 2849 Georgia Ave Charlotte, NC$125K21.0632
- 2828 Georgia Ave Charlotte, NC$110K21.0712
- 2832 Georgia Ave Charlotte, NC$163K21.5996
- 2824 Georgia Ave Charlotte, NC$367K54.03,089
- 2848 Attaberry Dr Charlotte, NC$439K43.02,608
- 2828 Attaberry Dr Charlotte, NC$162K21.51,000
- 2836 Georgia Ave Charlotte, NC$366K33.02,048
- 2820 Georgia Ave Charlotte, NC$140K21.0808
- 2819 Georgia Ave Charlotte, NC$132K21.0800
- 2855 Georgia Ave Charlotte, NC$444K54.0882
- 2824 Attaberry Dr Charlotte, NC$132K21.0768
Nearby Schools in Charlotte
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292