- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2838 Newberry Rd, Philadelphia, PA 191543 beds, 2 baths, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $149,500
- Price/sqft: $125
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: 0 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 662523000
- Unit floor #: 15
- Zillow Home ID: 10584451
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2838 Newberry Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Torresdale market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 12.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 63% less than in Philadelphia, and 59.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Torresdale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Torresdale home values.
- 2836 Newberry Rd Philadelphia, PA$225K421,776
- 2840 Newberry Rd Philadelphia, PA$208K----1,728
- 2875 Nautilus Rd Philadelphia, PA$217K----1,200
- 2877 Nautilus Rd Philadelphia, PA$195K----1,200
- 2834 Newberry Rd Philadelphia, PA$215K----1,712
- 2873 Nautilus Rd Philadelphia, PA$211K----1,200
- 2814 Norcom Rd Philadelphia, PA$183K----1,200
- 2816 Norcom Rd Philadelphia, PA$175K----1,600
- 2835 Newberry Rd Philadelphia, PA$198K----1,728
- 2837 Newberry Rd Philadelphia, PA$200K----1,680
- 2812 Norcom Rd Philadelphia, PA$218K----2,236
- 2832 Newberry Rd Philadelphia, PA$205K----1,200
- 2833 Newberry Rd Philadelphia, PA$194K----1,680
- 2871 Nautilus Rd Philadelphia, PA$218K321,200
- 2839 Newberry Rd Philadelphia, PA$194K----1,200
- 2831 Newberry Rd Philadelphia, PA$175K----2,112
- 2830 Newberry Rd Philadelphia, PA$173K3--1,740
- 2818 Norcom Rd Philadelphia, PA$184K----1,401
- 2869 Nautilus Rd Philadelphia, PA$191K----1,200
- 2829 Newberry Rd Philadelphia, PA$193K----1,392
Nearby Schools in Philadelphia
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.