2838 Tindall St, Indianapolis, IN 462033 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,104 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,663 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $37,000
- Price/sqft: $34
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath, Kitchen, Living Room
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,104 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1969
- Lot depth: 142
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 491019143026000101
- Zillow Home ID: 1110880
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2838 Tindall Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46203, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 147% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 55.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46203 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46203 home values.
- 2834 Tindall St Indianapolis, IN$51K3--1,008
- 2842 Tindall St Indianapolis, IN$50K3--1,008
- 2830 Tindall St Indianapolis, IN$54K3--1,104
- 2846 Tindall St Indianapolis, IN$49K3--1,149
- 2826 Tindall St Indianapolis, IN--------
- 2822 Tindall St Indianapolis, IN$52K3--864
- 2818 Tindall St Indianapolis, IN$54K3--1,104
- 2829 S State Ave Indianapolis, IN$48K2--784
- 2814 Tindall St Indianapolis, IN$57K3--1,008
- 2853 S State Ave Indianapolis, IN$82K3--1,276
- 2751 Tindall St Indianapolis, IN--------
- 2749 Tindall St Indianapolis, IN--------
- 2753 Tindall St Indianapolis, IN$90K3--1,588
- 2747 Tindall St Indianapolis, IN--------
- 2835 S State Ave Indianapolis, IN$63K3--1,025
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292