284 Big Rock Lake Rd, Pickens, SC 296713 beds, 2 baths, 1,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Approx. 1700 Sq feet, Beautiful large lakefront double lot & private lake, 3 Bedrooms 2 Baths, Very Large Open Kitchen with Custom Cabinets,
Pickens County Schools: Holly Springs Elemtary, Pickens Middle School, Pickens High School
Small very private spring fed lake community. Nestled in between the north Pickens hills with georgeous views and tons of peace and quiet. This close knit neighborhood is truly priceless
- Lot: 1.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- View: Mountain, Water
- Seperate 20x20 finished building with airconditioning used as a studio, 250 ft deep well, Attic Fan
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Zillow Home ID: 2137349648
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 284 Big Rock Lake Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29671, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.5% less than in Greenville Metro, and 26.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 29671 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Greenville Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29671 home values.
- 284 Big Rock Lake Rd Pickens, SC$157K321,600
- 285 Big Rock Lake Rd Pickens, SC$82K31970
- 288 Big Rock Lake Rd Pickens, SC$158K421,821
- 278 Big Rock Lake Rd Pickens, SC$104K21768
- 274 Big Rock Lake Rd Pickens, SC--Studio----
- 297 Big Rock Lake Rd Pickens, SC$350K32.252,738
- 270 Big Rock Lake Rd Pickens, SC$136K311,423
- 304 Big Rock Lake Rd Pickens, SC$160K311,800
- 396 Big Rock Lake Rd Pickens, SC$182K321,870
- 406 Big Rock Lake Rd Pickens, SC$128K321,226
- 400 Big Rock Lake Rd Pickens, SC$201K31.251,599
- 411 Big Rock Lake Rd Pickens, SC$104K21.251,144
- 414 Big Rock Lake Rd Pickens, SC$105K311,611
- 413 Big Rock Lake Rd Pickens, SC$112K21960
- 315 Big Rock Lake Rd Pickens, SC$229K321,650
- 392 Big Rock Lake Rd Pickens, SC$152K321,773
- 418 Big Rock Lake Rd Pickens, SC$103K321,435
- 253 Big Rock Lake Rd Pickens, SC$108K411,690
- 421 Big Rock Lake Rd Pickens, SC$127K321,222
- 297 Big Rock Lake Rd Pickens, SC$133K33--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!