284 Central St # 1, Milford, MA 017572 beds, 1 bath, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,592 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1880
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, DEPOSIT_REQD \ Yes, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FIRST_MON_REQD \ Yes, FOR_SALE \ No, INSURANCE_REQD \ No, LAST_MON_REQD \ Yes, LEAD_PAINT \ Certified Treated, MASTER_BATH \ No, On-Site Maintenance, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Rental, REFERENCES_REQD \ No, RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease, RENTAL_TERMS \ Tenant at Will, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Refuse Removal, RN_TYPE \ Apartment, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2122878983
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 284 Central Street # 1
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01757, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3% lower than in Town of Milford, and 58.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01757 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Milford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01757 home values.
- 299 Central St Milford, MA$406K52.52,608
- 301 Central St Milford, MA$342K42.52,076
- 300 Central St Milford, MA$379K42.52,586
- 295 Central St Milford, MA$411K------
- 292 Central St Milford, MA$266K211,088
- 2 Joes Way Milford, MA$395K42.52,704
- 4 Joes Way Milford, MA$394K42.52,656
- 1 Joes Way Milford, MA$418K432,816
- 12 Joes Way Milford, MA$418K42.52,656
- 293 Central St Milford, MA$316K431,927
- 6 Joes Way Milford, MA$390K42.52,656
Nearby Schools in Town of Milford
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292