284 Chestnut Hill Rd, Colchester, CT 064153 beds, 4 baths, 3,936 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- 84 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $114
- MLS #: E276874
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, 2nd Bedroom Description \ Skylight, 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Fireplace, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Family Rm/Den Description \ Vaulted Ceiling, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Fuel Type \ Propane, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Hot Tub, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Secluded, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Skylight, Master Bedroom Description \ Whirlpool, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Central Vacuum, Mechanical Equipment \ Generator, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Pool Type \ Indoor, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 3,936 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:003 B:003 L:040-005
- Zillow Home ID: 58043018
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 284 Chestnut Hill Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06415 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 19.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.9% lower than in Town of Colchester, and 22.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06415 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Colchester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06415 home values.
- 280 Chestnut Hill Rd Colchester, CT$252K321,687
- 294 Chestnut Hill Rd Colchester, CT$210K311,896
- 298 Chestnut Hill Rd Colchester, CT$104K21528
- 306 Chestnut Hill Rd Colchester, CT$303K233,254
- 42 Ridgewood Dr Colchester, CT$284K31.51,929
- 293 Chestnut Hill Rd Colchester, CT$309K331,859
- 46 Ridgewood Dr Colchester, CT$263K42.51,856
- 285 Chestnut Hill Rd Colchester, CT$331K42.52,608
- 301 Chestnut Hill Rd Colchester, CT$251K321,469
- 312 Chestnut Hill Rd Colchester, CT$159K221,306
- 307 Chestnut Hill Rd Colchester, CT$200K31.51,184
- 36 Ridgewood Dr Colchester, CT$211K321,723
- 316 Chestnut Hill Rd Colchester, CT$178K321,599
- 56 Ridgewood Dr Colchester, CT$280K321,858
- 277 Chestnut Hill Rd Colchester, CT$268K32.53,076
- 76 Ridgewood Dr Colchester, CT$274K32.51,784
- 313 Chestnut Hill Rd Colchester, CT$270K42.52,288
- 326 Chestnut Hill Rd Colchester, CT$167K311,104
- 289 Chestnut Hill Rd Colchester, CT$263K532,620
- 47 Ridgewood Dr Colchester, CT$260K42.52,009
Nearby Schools in Town of Colchester
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.