- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
284 Columbia Rd, Dorchester, MA 021218 beds, 3 baths, 4,602 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,765 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1905
- Last sold: May 2012 for $145,400
- Price/sqft: $32
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 17
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 4,602 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: W:14 P:00355 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59106095
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 284 Columbia Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Roxbury market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 24.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 258.9% greater than in Boston, and 44.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Roxbury home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Roxbury home values.
- 159 Intervale St Dorchester, MA$666K114.55,034
- 288 Columbia Rd Dorchester, MA$483K114.54,674
- 157 Intervale St Dorchester, MA$578K844,524
- 285 Columbia Rd # 602 Boston, MA$380K------
- 153 Intervale St Dorchester, MA$435K934,304
- 149 Intervale St Dorchester, MA$512K935,701
- 145 Intervale St Dorchester, MA$508K935,288
- 143 Intervale St Dorchester, MA$495K833,481
- 273 Magnolia St Dorchester, MA$315K521,269
- 141 Intervale St Dorchester, MA$456K633,168
- 139 Intervale St Dorchester, MA$221K21--
- 139 Intervale St UNIT 3 Dorchester, MA$196K31722
- 139 Intervale St UNIT 2 Dorchester, MA$164K31716
- 139 Intervale St UNIT 1 Dorchester, MA$156K21648
- 139 Intervale St Dorchester, MA$646K313,537
- 275 Magnolia St Dorchester, MA$318K521,269
- 137 Intervale St # 1 Boston, MA$390K311,000
- 137 Intervale St # 2 Boston, MA$390K311,000
- 137 Intervale St Dorchester, MA$352K933,481
- 5 Wyola Pl UNIT 4 Dorchester, MA$177K31962
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292