2840 Alabama Ave, Baltimore, MD 212274 beds, 2 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,492 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $110,000
- Price/sqft: $69
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Off street
- Security System
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 131323750400
- Zillow Home ID: 36264770
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2840 Alabama Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 21227 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 20.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3% higher than in Halethorpe, and 1.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 21227 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Halethorpe.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21227 home values.
- 2838 Alabama Ave Baltimore, MD$179K--1864
- 2836 Alabama Ave Baltimore, MD$191K--1.5864
- 3022 Alabama Ave Baltimore, MD$207K--2.51,076
- 2842 Alabama Ave Baltimore, MD$154K--1936
- 2839 Alabama Ave Baltimore, MD--------
- 2843 Alabama Ave Baltimore, MD$120K--1828
- 2834 Alabama Ave Baltimore, MD$140K--11,104
- Alabama Ave Baltimore, MD--------
- 2839 Tennessee Ave Baltimore, MD$192K32840
- 2837 Tennessee Ave Baltimore, MD$186K--1.5840
- 2841 Tennessee Ave Baltimore, MD$158K--1840
- 3024 Alabama Ave Baltimore, MD$199K--21,796
- 2837 Alabama Ave Baltimore, MD$192K--11,280
- 2832 Alabama Ave Baltimore, MD$134K--1936
- 2843 Tennessee Ave Baltimore, MD$122K--1840
- 2833 Tennessee Ave Baltimore, MD$146K321,884
- 2853 Tennessee Ave Baltimore, MD$198K--11,364
- 2835 Alabama Ave Baltimore, MD$184K--1.51,485
- 2854 Alabama Ave Baltimore, MD$197K--21,650
- 2830 Alabama Ave Baltimore, MD$143K--1668
Nearby Schools in Halethorpe
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!