2840 Lake St, San Francisco, CA 94121
Sold on 5/21/13: $2,495,000
- Bedrooms:5 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:2,860 sq ft
- Lot:5,066 sqft
- Year Built:1921
- Last Sold:May 2013 for $2,495,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Zillow Home ID15088831
- Lot Depth84
- Lot Width60
- Parcel #1329 008
- Room Count11
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Days on Zillow294
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,321,966||$1.83M – $2.90M||-$1,035||$811||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$5,999/mo||$2.9K – $9.5K/mo||-$181||$2.10||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Sea Cliff home values will rise 3.1% next year, compared to a 3.6% rise for San Francisco as a whole. Among Sea Cliff homes, this home is valued 28.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 20.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sea Cliff market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 79.4% lower than in San Francisco, and 95.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Sea Cliff home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sea Cliff home values.
Neighborhood for 2840 Lake Street
- 180 30th Ave San Francisco, CA$3.29M--3.03,484
- 2820 Lake St San Francisco, CA$3.33M--3.03,602
- 2850 Lake St San Francisco, CA$4.43M54.03,970
- 170 30th Ave San Francisco, CA$2.77M--2.02,992
- 185 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$2.55M33.02,730
- 175 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$5.12M66.04,770
- 175 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$5.29M55.04,430
- 160 30th Ave San Francisco, CA$3.54M53.03,464
- 2800 Lake St San Francisco, CA$3.32M43.02,960
- 2825 Lake St San Francisco, CA$2.55M43.02,652
- 2845 Lake St San Francisco, CA$2.55M--3.02,817
- 165 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$2.81M43.02,798
- 150 30th Ave San Francisco, CA$2.98M--2.03,058
- 155 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$2.75M43.02,650
- 220 30th Ave San Francisco, CA$2.19M43.52,490
- 2801 Lake St San Francisco, CA$4.6M54.03,423
- 2801 Lake St San Francisco, CA$3.61M54.0--
- 2801 Lake St San Francisco, CA$4.14M54.0--
- 224 30th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.96M32.02,200
- 237 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$2.07M--2.02,780
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005