2840 Washington Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL 333113 beds, 1 bath, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- 21 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $40,000
- Price/sqft: $33
- MLS #: A1972062
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Lot width: 63
- Parcel #: 504205041360
- Zillow Home ID: 43196259
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2840 Washington Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33311, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.8% less than in Washington Park, and 209.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33311 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33311 home values.
- 2848 Washington Dr Fort Lauderdale, FL$140K321,700
- 2860 NW 9th St Fort Lauderdale, FL$96K211,094
- 800 NW 28th Ter Fort Lauderdale, FL$98K431,476
- NW 28th Ter Fort Lauderdale, FL--1--440
- 2842 Washington Dr Fort Lauderdale, FL$121K321,055
- NW 9th St Fort Lauderdale, FL$144K----1,218
- 2761 Washington Dr Fort Lauderdale, FL$99K432,000
- 2805 NW 9th St Fort Lauderdale, FL$116K321,908
- 2828 Washington Dr Fort Lauderdale, FL$120K31.51,275
- 2807 NW 9th St Fort Lauderdale, FL$163K321,814
- 2784 NW 9th St Fort Lauderdale, FL$123K321,168
- 2815 NW 9th St Fort Lauderdale, FL$112K----1,330
- 2885 NW 9th St Fort Lauderdale, FL$116K321,724
- NW 8th Ct Fort Lauderdale, FL--------
Nearby Schools in Washington Park
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292