2842 Chios Rd, Costa Mesa, CA 926264 beds, 2 baths, 1,717 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Compare to neighborhood comps, this is the lower priced gem just waiting for you to put your own touches on it!
The same model is listed down the street for $799,000!!
Perfectly close to entertainment, shopping, and convenient freeway access for commuters.
- Lot: 7,700 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $635,000
- Price/sqft: $370
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- amazing air conditioning (although hardly used)
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,717 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 13944219
- Zillow Home ID: 25247888
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2842 Chios Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92626, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25% less than in Costa Mesa, and 84.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 92626 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Costa Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92626 home values.
- 2846 Chios Rd Costa Mesa, CA$847K432,090
- 2845 Boa Vista Dr Costa Mesa, CA$881K432,245
- 2841 Boa Vista Dr Costa Mesa, CA$865K422,204
- 2850 Chios Rd Costa Mesa, CA$848K422,259
- 2849 Boa Vista Dr Costa Mesa, CA$858K422,000
- 1980 Balearic Dr Costa Mesa, CA$949K432,547
- 2854 Chios Rd Costa Mesa, CA$840K52.52,120
- 2853 Boa Vista Dr Costa Mesa, CA$858K422,228
- 2849 Chios Rd Costa Mesa, CA$825K52.52,120
- 2857 Boa Vista Dr Costa Mesa, CA$860K422,204
- 1984 Balearic Dr Costa Mesa, CA$817K432,107
- 2858 Chios Rd Costa Mesa, CA$896K432,090
- 2853 Chios Rd Costa Mesa, CA$861K422,259
- 2842 Boa Vista Dr Costa Mesa, CA$1.06M52.52,586
- 2848 Boa Vista Dr Costa Mesa, CA$868K52.52,120
- 2861 Boa Vista Dr Costa Mesa, CA$878K432,228
- 2857 Chios Rd Costa Mesa, CA$858K432,200
- 2862 Chios Rd Costa Mesa, CA$1.04M432,600
- 1988 Balearic Dr Costa Mesa, CA$744K421,722
- 2854 Boa Vista Dr Costa Mesa, CA$920K432,187
Nearby Schools in Costa Mesa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292