2843 S Lansing Way, Aurora, CO 800143 beds, 3 baths, 2,040 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1974
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 440 sqft
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $147,000
- Price/sqft: $72
- Finished basement, 249 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,040 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Lot depth: 63
- Lot width: 29
- Parcel #: 197335202046
- Zillow Home ID: 13057742
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2843 S Lansing Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Dam East-West market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 25.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.9% lower than in Aurora, and 19.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Dam East-West home values rise more quickly than other regions in Aurora.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dam East-West home values.
- 2841 S Lansing Way Aurora, CO$127K21.51,200
- 2839 S Lansing Way Aurora, CO$169K43.251,771
- 2837 S Lansing Way Aurora, CO$168K32.51,800
- 2822 S Lansing Way Aurora, CO$140K21.51,200
- 2824 S Lansing Way Aurora, CO$168K321,771
- 2826 S Lansing Way Aurora, CO$153K331,346
- 2863 S Lansing Way Aurora, CO$167K32.51,771
- 2782 S Lansing Way Aurora, CO$142K21.51,200
- 2833 S Lansing Way Aurora, CO$172K321,771
- 2811 S Lansing Way Aurora, CO$181K332,271
- 2828 S Lansing Way Aurora, CO$172K32.51,771
- 2813 S Lansing Way Aurora, CO$166K321,771
- 2831 S Lansing Way Aurora, CO$159K32.51,346
- 2865 S Lansing Way Aurora, CO$156K43.51,346
- 2815 S Lansing Way Aurora, CO$178K332,018
- 2784 S Lansing Way Aurora, CO$155K331,416
- 2817 S Lansing Way Aurora, CO$164K32.51,545
- 2829 S Lansing Way Aurora, CO$150K321,416
- 2859 S Lansing Way Aurora, CO$193K32.51,986
- 2848 S Lansing Way Aurora, CO$214K442,507
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!