28452 Glenwood St, Inkster, MI 48141
For Sale: $20,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:800 sq ft
- Lot:8,712 sqft
- Year Built:1925
- Last Sold:Dec 2010 for $14,200
- Heating Type:Forced air
- View virtual tour
- Days on Zillow10
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Cable Ready
- Exterior MaterialVinyl
- MLS #213120993
- Parcel #44005020068000
- School DistrictWAYNE-WESTLAND
- Zillow Home ID88644037
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$22,792||$20K – $26K||+$1,532||$28||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$755/mo||$657 – $906/mo||-$8||$0.94||11/25/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts Detroit Metro home values will rise 5% next year. Among 48141 homes, this home is 48.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 32.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48141 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 53.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.2% greater than in Inkster, and 366.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48141 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Inkster.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Neighborhood for 28452 Glenwood Street
- 28449 Glenwood St Inkster, MI$33K31.01,000
- 28467 Glenwood St Inkster, MI$32K21.0750
- 28469 Oakwood St Inkster, MI$58K31.01,070
- 28521 Oakwood St Inkster, MI$38K31.01,025
- 28466 Hazelwood St Inkster, MI$40K31.01,213
- 28532 Oakwood St Inkster, MI$39K--1.0954
- 28530 Glenwood St Inkster, MI$44K32.01,050
- 28544 Hazelwood St Inkster, MI$15K31.01,092
- 28375 Glenwood St Inkster, MI$32K33.0740
- 28532 Hazelwood St Inkster, MI$40K--1.01,034
- 28374 Glenwood St Inkster, MI$30K31.01,000
- 28549 Glenwood St Inkster, MI$34K21.0702
- 28363 Glenwood St Inkster, MI$36K--1.0740
- 28519 Avondale St Inkster, MI$41K31.01,036
- 28441 Avondale St Inkster, MI$41K------
- 28554 Hazelwood St Inkster, MI$38K31.01,092
- 1113 Harrison St Inkster, MI$33K--1.01,100
- 28530 Parkwood St Inkster, MI$37K31.01,092
- 28618 Glenwood St Inkster, MI$31K------
- 28454 Parkwood St Inkster, MI$34K--1.01,092
Nearby Schools in Inkster
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Blanchette Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.1 mi
- Inkster High (assigned) 9-12 1.1 mi
- Inkster Alternative Education (assigned) 10-12 1.2 mi
- Baylor Woodson Elementary (assigned) 3-5 1.4 mi
- Meek-Milton Elementary (assigned) K-2 1.4 mi
- Academy of Inkster 9-12 0.1 mi
- Cherry Hill School of Performing Arts K-12 0.2 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005