28454 Sound View Dr S, Des Moines, WA 981983 beds, 2.75 baths, 2,900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- 199 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Nov 2010 for $600,000
- Price/sqft: $207
- MLS #: 663886
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Partial basement, 600 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,900 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 7203600745
- Zillow Home ID: 49021100
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 28454 Sound View Drive S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98198 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 72.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.5% greater than in Des Moines, and 147.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98198 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98198 home values.
- 28448 Sound View Dr S Des Moines, WA$366K221,530
- 28456 Sound View Dr S Des Moines, WA$442K321,930
- 28446 Sound View Dr S Des Moines, WA$281K21790
- 28460 Sound View Dr S Des Moines, WA$450K321,762
- 28440 Sound View Dr S Des Moines, WA$561K32.752,240
- 28505 6th Pl S Des Moines, WA$533K32.251,999
- 28515 6th Pl S Des Moines, WA$334K211,200
- 28436 Sound View Dr S Des Moines, WA$416K421,600
- 28444 Redondo Beach Dr S Des Moines, WA$504K422,020
- 28440 Redondo Beach Dr S Des Moines, WA$374K31.751,330
- 28436 Sound View Dr S Des Moines, WA$342K31.51,960
- 28448 Redondo Beach Dr S Des Moines, WA$415K31.751,600
- 28436 Redondo Beach Dr S Des Moines, WA$613K32.52,450
- 28604 Sound View Dr S Des Moines, WA$453K421,920
- 28432 Redondo Beach Dr S Des Moines, WA$384K21.751,480
- 28601 6th Pl S Des Moines, WA$569K32.52,630
- 28432 Sound View Dr S Des Moines, WA$183K11610
- 28432 Sound View Dr S Des Moines, WA$204K11--
- 28428 Redondo Beach Dr S Des Moines, WA$364K312,542
- 28435 Sound View Dr S Des Moines, WA$247K21905
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.