- Lot: 2,273 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- 171 days on Zillow
- Views: 8,035 all time views
- 199 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $59
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2000 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $94
- MLS #: S4806285
- Coldwell Banker Solomon Real Estate...
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 418 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Features \ 2 Car Garage, Features \ 21-30 Years Old, Features \ Area Pool, Features \ Association Fee, Features \ Attached Garage, Features \ Brick, Features \ Cathedral Ceilings, Features \ Concrete Block, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Eat-in Kitchen, Features \ Fireplace, Features \ Inground, Features \ Level, Features \ Microwave, Features \ Mixed, Features \ Public, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Slab Foundation, Features \ Stall Shower and Tub, Features \ Under 1/2 Acre, Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Features \ Walk-in Closet, Features \ Wood Frame, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,812 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: 042330587301080
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 46057559
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $166-215K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Mariners Village home values will rise 7.5% next year, compared to a 8.5% increase for Orlando as a whole. Among Mariners Village homes, this home is 5.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced exactly the same per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mariners Village, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 64.9% less than in Orlando, and 9.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mariners Village home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mariners Village home values.
|5204 Bonairre Blvd Orlando, FL||$194K||3||2||1,820|
|5218 Bonairre Blvd Orlando, FL||$193K||3||2.5||1,812|
|5232 Bonairre Blvd Orlando, FL||$215K||3||2.5||2,061|
|2769 Mystic Cove Dr Orlando, FL||$230K||3||3||2,114|
|2838 Mystic Cove Dr Orlando, FL||$179K||3||2.5||1,756|
|2856 Mystic Cove Dr Orlando, FL||$183K||3||2.5||1,756|
|2820 Mystic Cove Dr Orlando, FL||$195K||4||2.5||1,736|
|2906 Mystic Cove Dr Orlando, FL||$183K||3||2.5||1,738|
|2802 Mystic Cove Dr Orlando, FL||$203K||4||2||1,879|
|Confidential Orlando, FL||$164K||3||2||1,400|
|2751 Mystic Cove Dr Orlando, FL||$197K||3||2.5||1,737|
|2960 Mystic Cove Dr Orlando, FL||$291K||3||3||1,752|
|5219 Bonairre Blvd Orlando, FL||$171K||2||2||1,730|
|2768 Mystic Cove Dr Orlando, FL||$193K||4||2||1,846|
|2924 Mystic Cove Dr Orlando, FL||$376K||3||3||1,995|
|2942 Mystic Cove Dr Orlando, FL||$373K||3||2.5||2,116|
|2985 Mystic Cove Dr Orlando, FL||$186K||3||2.5||1,854|
|2978 Mystic Cove Dr Orlando, FL||$329K||3||2.5||1,856|
|2905 Mystic Cove Dr Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|2750 Mystic Cove Dr Orlando, FL||$199K||3||2.5||1,813|
Nearby Schools in Orlando
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org