2848 Saint George St, Orlando, FL 328143 beds, 2 baths, 1,492 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $370,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 392 sqft
- Cable/Satellite TV Ready, Clubhouse, Common Area, Exercise Room, Pets OK With Approval, Playground
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,492 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 172230052601147
- Zillow Home ID: 71063243
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2848 Saint George Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Baldwin Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.6% greater than in Orlando, and 448.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Baldwin Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Baldwin Park home values.
- 2834 Saint George St Orlando, FL$346K321,533
- 2862 Saint George St Orlando, FL$385K331,756
- 2820 Saint George St Orlando, FL$329K321,533
- 2876 Saint George St Orlando, FL$374K32.51,667
- 2841 Wilford Ave Orlando, FL$332K321,538
- 2859 Wilford Ave Orlando, FL$397K32.52,085
- 2890 Saint George St Orlando, FL$371K32.51,759
- 2823 Wilford Ave Orlando, FL$348K32.51,740
- 2806 Saint George St Orlando, FL$364K32.51,867
- 2877 Wilford Ave Orlando, FL$336K321,464
- 2841 Wilford Ave Orlando, FL$261K321,538
- 2805 Wilford Ave Orlando, FL$413K32.52,024
- 2895 Wilford Ave Orlando, FL$404K32.52,024
- 2904 Saint George St Orlando, FL$365K331,653
- 2864 Wilford Ave Orlando, FL$360K321,630
- 2834 Wilford Ave Orlando, FL$388K431,854
- 4094 Markham Pl Orlando, FL$385K321,863
- 2804 Wilford Ave Orlando, FL$348K32.51,596
- 4116 Bailey Ln Orlando, FL$411K42.51,985
- 4166 Oak St Orlando, FL--11600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.