2849 Chesterfield Ave, Baltimore, MD 212133 beds, 3 baths, 1,512 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,920 sqft
- Built in 1929
- 582 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2007 for $152,000
- Price/sqft: $99
- MLS #: BA7996128
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 180 sqft
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,512 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 4150 067
- Zillow Home ID: 36575831
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2849 Chesterfield Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Belaire-Edison market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 43.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18% lower than in Baltimore, and 152.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Belaire-Edison home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Belaire-Edison home values.
- 2851 Chesterfield Ave Baltimore, MD$136K--11,512
- 2847 Chesterfield Ave Baltimore, MD$121K--11,512
- 2853 Chesterfield Ave Baltimore, MD$137K--11,512
- 2845 Chesterfield Ave Baltimore, MD$118K411,872
- 2855 Chesterfield Ave Baltimore, MD$134K--11,512
- 2857 Chesterfield Ave Baltimore, MD$134K--11,512
- 2843 Chesterfield Ave Baltimore, MD$154K431,902
- 2859 Chesterfield Ave Baltimore, MD$131K--11,512
- 2841 Chesterfield Ave Baltimore, MD$114K--11,512
- 2861 Chesterfield Ave Baltimore, MD$52K--11,512
- 2839 Chesterfield Ave Baltimore, MD$114K--11,512
- 2863 Chesterfield Ave Baltimore, MD$57K--11,512
- 2837 Chesterfield Ave Baltimore, MD$112K--11,512
- 2856 Pelham Ave Baltimore, MD$64K--11,164
- 2858 Pelham Ave Baltimore, MD$59K311,164
- 2854 Pelham Ave Baltimore, MD$68K--11,164
- 2860 Pelham Ave Baltimore, MD$70K--11,164
- 2852 Pelham Ave Baltimore, MD$69K311,164
- 2862 Pelham Ave Baltimore, MD$53K311,164
- 2865 Chesterfield Ave Baltimore, MD$135K--2.51,512
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292