2849 Silver Saddle St, Ontario, CA 917613 beds, 2 baths, 1,793 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $254,500
- Price/sqft: $142
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 588 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,793 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 0218851040000
- Zillow Home ID: 17307864
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2849 Silver Saddle Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 91761 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 30.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.3% lower than in Ontario, and 31.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 91761 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Ontario.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91761 home values.
- 2843 Silver Saddle St Ontario, CA$349K------
- 2835 Silver Saddle St Ontario, CA$357K321,793
- 2851 Silver Saddle St Ontario, CA$355K321,793
- 2848 Joshua Tree St Ontario, CA$403K431,961
- 2840 Joshua Tree St Ontario, CA$419K532,205
- 2856 Joshua Tree St Ontario, CA$397K431,828
- 2859 Silver Saddle St Ontario, CA$392K321,813
- 2827 Silver Saddle St Ontario, CA$390K321,793
- 2832 Joshua Tree St Ontario, CA$416K532,205
- 2842 Silver Saddle St Ontario, CA$424K32.52,241
- 2850 Silver Saddle St Ontario, CA$431K432,358
- 2834 Silver Saddle St Ontario, CA$446K532,479
- 2864 Joshua Tree St Ontario, CA$424K532,205
- 2858 Silver Saddle St Ontario, CA$447K32.52,241
- 2824 Joshua Tree St Ontario, CA$400K431,828
- 2826 Silver Saddle St Ontario, CA$476K432,358
- 2867 Silver Saddle St Ontario, CA$394K321,793
- 2819 Silver Saddle St Ontario, CA$444K432,358
- 2872 Joshua Tree St Ontario, CA$403K431,828
- 3119 Rodeo Pl Ontario, CA$522K432,358
Nearby Schools in Ontario
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!