285 Beacon St APT 3B, Boston, MA 021162 beds, 2 baths, 1,444 sqft
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street, 1 space
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- 219 days on Zillow
- Rent/sqft: $3.98
- Amenities \ Medical Facility, Amenities \ Park, Amenities \ Shopping, Amenities \ T-Station, Amenities \ Walk/Jog Trails, Appliances \ Vent Hood, Condo Association \ Yes, Deposit Reqd \ Yes, Disclosure \ N, First Month Reqd \ Yes, For Sale \ No, HANDICAP_ACCESS \ Yes, Heating \ Electric, IdxListingOptedOut \ No, IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No, Insurance Reqd \ No, Interior Bldg Feat \ Intercom, Last Month Reqd \ Yes, Lead Paint \ Unknown, Listing Alert \ No, Pets Allowed \ No, References Reqd \ Yes, Rent Fee Includes \ Electric, Rent Fee Includes \ Heat, Rent Fee Includes \ Hot Water, Rent Fee Includes \ Parking, Rent Fee Includes \ Water, Rental Terms \ Lease, Square Feet Source \ Other, Status \ Active, Type \ Condominium
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 14
- Built in 1885
- Floor size: 1,444 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Last sold: Nov 2006 for $982,500
- MLS #: 71613685
- Parcel #: W:05 P:02664 S:014
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 59170699
Neighborhood for 285 Beacon Street APT 3B
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.