285 NE 110th Ter, Miami, FL 331613 beds, 2 baths, 1,392 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,009 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $184,000
- Price/sqft: $132
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,392 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1952
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 3022310310120
- Zillow Home ID: 44136037
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 285 Ne 110th Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33161, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 101.4% higher than in Miami-Dade, and 389.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33161 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami-Dade.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33161 home values.
- 291 NE 110th Ter Miami, FL$154K211,088
- 275 NE 110th Ter Miami, FL$180K321,398
- 280 NE 111th St Miami, FL$179K211,354
- 290 NE 111th St Miami, FL$171K211,168
- 269 NE 110th Ter Miami, FL$216K321,400
- 297 NE 110th Ter Miami, FL$128K21993
- 270 NE 111th St Miami, FL$181K211,452
- 284 NE 110th Ter Miami, FL$211K211,287
- 280 NE 110th Ter Miami, FL$131K22941
- 11050 NE 3rd Ave Miami, FL$175K211,386
- 280 NE 110th Ter Miami, FL$99K22941
- 290 NE 110th Ter Miami, FL$122K211,175
- 267 NE 110th Ter Miami, FL$160K211,061
- 298 NE 110th Ter Miami, FL$152K311,221
- 266 NE 111th St Miami, FL$180K421,697
- 274 NE 110th Ter Miami, FL$275K432,200
- 257 NE 110th Ter Miami, FL$185K211,755
- 283 NE 111th St Miami, FL$194K421,527
- 291 NE 111th St Miami, FL$195K421,527
- 11033 NE 3rd Ave Miami, FL$184K321,592
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.