2850 NW 73rd St, Seattle, WA 981173 beds, 2 baths, 2,090 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $628,000
- Price/sqft: $300
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,090 sqft
- Parcel #: 2872100695
- Zillow Home ID: 48831654
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2850 Nw 73rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sunset Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52% lower than in Seattle, and 64.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Sunset Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sunset Hill home values.
- 7300 30th Ave NW Seattle, WA$650K321,940
- 2846 NW 73rd St Seattle, WA$436K21940
- 7312 30th Ave NW Seattle, WA$598K321,960
- 2847 NW 74th St Seattle, WA$582K31.751,950
- 7316 30th Ave NW Seattle, WA$471K31.751,460
- 2842 NW 73rd St Seattle, WA$596K21.752,120
- 2857 NW 73rd St Seattle, WA$390K211,100
- 2851 NW 73rd St Seattle, WA$456K211,150
- 2847 NW 73rd St Seattle, WA$459K311,170
- 2841 NW 74th St Seattle, WA$548K21.751,350
- 28th Ave NW Seattle, WA$674K522,740
- 2843 NW 73rd St Seattle, WA$692K31.751,930
- 7214 30th Ave NW Seattle, WA$485K32.251,410
- 2836 NW 73rd St Seattle, WA$573K411,910
- 2839 NW 73rd St Seattle, WA$456K211,620
- 2839 NW 74th St Seattle, WA$472K211,630
- 3002 NW 73rd St Seattle, WA$826K422,670
- 2852 NW 72nd St Seattle, WA$633K411,790
- 2852 NW 74th St Seattle, WA$819K42.52,627
- 3003 NW 74th St Seattle, WA$667K322,340
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!