This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Spacious open floor plan with 1600 SQ FT of living space and 2 car alley access attached garage
- Large corner lot with outdoor living space and fenced-in front/side yard, great for kids and a pooch. French doors out to a side yard deck, great for a BBQ.
- Kitchen island, gas fire place, hardwood floors on the main floor, and carpeted bedrooms upstairs
- Gorgeous master suite with walk-in closets, sitting/reading/office area
- All appliances included, including upstairs GE front load washer/dryer, and central air conditioning,
- Centrally located-1 block to 80 acre Central park, Westerly Creek open space, Central Park recreation center
- 5-10 minute walk/bike to Westerly Creek Elementary, Bill Roberts K-8 School, Swigert-McAuliffe K-8 School, DSST and new Stapleton library.
- Award winning neighborhood; miles of walking/running paths, playgrounds, 4 community pools, tennis courts, 24 parks, Sunday morning farmers market , and dog park
- Walk/bike to 29th Avenue Town Center restaurants and shops, minutes to Quebec Square and Northfield shopping.
- Convenient to Downtown, DIA & Fitzsimons(Anschutz Medical Campus) with easy access to I-70
- Non-smoking, dog deposit, sorry no cats
- Available November 1st, 12 month lease neg., $2195/mth (unfurnished), $45 application fee, credit and background check required
Check out http://www.stapletondenver.com/community for more info on the neighborhood
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2009 for $306,125
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Composition
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,586 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0127305010000
- Zillow Home ID: 61470349
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $316-405K.
Market guideZillow predicts Stapleton home values will rise 3.9% next year, compared to a 5.8% increase for Denver as a whole. Among Stapleton homes, this home is valued 24% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 4.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Stapleton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 58.4% lower than in Denver, and 46.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Stapleton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Stapleton home values.
|2843 Alton St Denver, CO||$332K||2||2.5||1,356|
|2840 Akron Ct Denver, CO||$701K||6||5||4,287|
|2841 Alton St Denver, CO||$353K||3||2.5||1,509|
|2861 Alton St Denver, CO||$383K||3||3||1,683|
|2830 Akron Ct Denver, CO||$389K||3||2.5||1,618|
|2856 Akron St Denver, CO||$383K||3||2.5||1,746|
|2863 Alton St Denver, CO||$327K||3||3||1,341|
|2833 Alton St Denver, CO||$328K||3||2.5||1,351|
|2820 Akron Ct Denver, CO||$447K||3||3.5||1,795|
|2871 Alton St Denver, CO||$353K||3||3||1,509|
|2866 Akron St Denver, CO||$373K||3||3||1,612|
|2849 Akron Ct Denver, CO||$549K||4||3.5||2,971|
|2848 Akron St Denver, CO||$322K||3||3||1,341|
|2810 Akron Ct Denver, CO||$407K||3||3||1,618|
|2821 Alton St Denver, CO||$415K||3||2.5||1,795|
|2839 Akron Ct Denver, CO||$430K||2||3.5||1,795|
|2873 Alton St Denver, CO||$328K||2||2.5||1,341|
|2831 Alton St Denver, CO||$364K||3||2.5||1,586|
|2813 Alton St Denver, CO||$438K||3||3||2,419|
|2868 Akron St Denver, CO||$347K||3||2.5||1,509|
Nearby Schools in Denver
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!