2851 Turk Blvd, San Francisco, CA 941185 beds, 4 baths, 3,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,247 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1939
- 11 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $493
- MLS #: 425121
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 16
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 2126867527
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2851 Turk Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lone Mountain market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.6% lower than in San Francisco, and 92.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Lone Mountain home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lone Mountain home values.
- 2851-2853 Turk Blvd San Francisco, CA$1.48MStudio33,485
- 2859-2861 Turk Blvd San Francisco, CA$1.43M--32,563
- 2865-2867 Turk Blvd San Francisco, CA$1.39M432,393
- 2871 Turk Blvd San Francisco, CA$1.4M32.51,967
- 25 Temescal Ter San Francisco, CA$1.27M211,650
- 2877 Turk Blvd San Francisco, CA$1.45M--21,967
- 31 Temescal Ter San Francisco, CA$1.51M332,697
- 2839-2841 Turk Blvd San Francisco, CA$1.35M322,433
- 35 Temescal Ter San Francisco, CA$1.48M--22,650
- 2883-2885 Turk Blvd San Francisco, CA$1.53M--22,573
- 41 Temescal Ter San Francisco, CA$1.49M532,629
- 2833-2835 Turk Blvd San Francisco, CA$1.37M--32,783
- 22 Temescal Ter San Francisco, CA$1.42M211,575
- 47 Temescal Ter San Francisco, CA$1.58M433,137
- 30 Temescal Ter San Francisco, CA$1.38M--22,320
- 2827-2829 Turk Blvd San Francisco, CA$1.34M--22,433
- 526 Parker Ave San Francisco, CA$1.47M--22,700
- 36 Temescal Ter San Francisco, CA$1.4M--22,400
- 55 Temescal Ter San Francisco, CA$1.45M422,350
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.