- Lot: 0.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 360 days on Zillow
- Views: 10,334 all time views
- 137 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2004 for $500,000
- Price/sqft: $325
- MLS #: 5362642
- Cable Ready
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Appliance Desc \ Dishwasher, Appliance Desc \ Gas Ovn\Rng\Ctop, Appliance Desc \ Gas Water Heater, Appliance Desc \ Microwave, Basement Desc \ Bath, Basement Desc \ Daylight, Basement Desc \ Finished, Basement Desc \ Interior Entry, Construction Desc \ Stone, Cooling Desc \ Central Electric, Exterior \ Garden Area, Annual Master Assoc. Fee Desc \ None, Exterior \ Prof Landscaping, Fireplace Features\Location \ Gas Starter, Fireplace Features\Location \ In Great\Fam Room, Bedroom Desc \ Other, Heat Type \ Gas, Dining Room Desc \ Separate Dng Rm, Interior \ 10 ft+ Ceil Main, Interior \ Double Vnty Other, Interior \ Entrance Foyer, Interior \ Hardwood Floors, House Faces \ Unknown, Interior \ Walk-In Closet(s), Kitchen Features \ Island, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Area, Lot Desc \ Level, Lot Desc \ Level Driveway, Kitchen Features \ View To Fmly Rm, Lake Name \ None, Parking Desc \ Kitchen Level, Laundry Features\Location \ Laundry Room, Roof Type \ Other, Rooms Desc \ Separate Lvng Rm, Lot Desc \ Private Backyard, Master Bath Features \ Double Vanity, Appliance Desc \ Garbage Disposal, Master Bath Features \ Sep Tub\Shower, Appliance Desc \ Sec System Owned, Assoc Fee Desc \ None, Basement Desc \ Full, Neighborhood Amenities \ Cable Tv Avail, Cooling Desc \ Zoned, Parking Desc \ Auto Garage Door, Pool on Property? \ None, Property Category \ Residential Detached, Exterior \ Irrigation System, Road Type \ Paved, Exterior \ Patio, Road Type \ Public Maintain, Heat Type \ Zoned, Rooms Desc \ Computer Room, Interior \ 9 ft + Ceil Lower, Interior \ Bookcases, Interior \ 9 ft+ Ceil Upper, Rooms Desc \ Family Room, Rooms Desc \ Library\Office, Kitchen Features \ Counter Top - Stone, Rooms Desc \ Media Room, Rooms Desc \ Recreation Room, Master Bath Features \ Whirlpool Tub, Basement Desc \ Exterior Entry, Parking Desc \ 3 Car Garage, Style \ Traditional, Sewer Desc \ Pub Swr Connectd, Fireplace Features\Location \ Masonry, Water Source \ Public Water, Home Warranty \ No, Stories \ 2 Or + Stories, Disability Access \ Other, Kitchen Features \ Cabinets Other, Exterior \ Invisible Fence, Appliance Desc \ Refrigerator, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Room, Parking Desc \ Side\Rear Entry, Kitchen Features \ Pantry - Walk-in, Appliance Desc \ Double Ovens, Appliance Desc \ Central Vacuum, Energy Features \ Clock Thermostat, Energy Features \ High Eff System, Dining Room Desc \ Butlers Pantry, Laundry Features\Location \ Mud Room, Neighborhood Amenities \ Walk to Schools, Lot Desc \ Corner, Construction Desc \ Stucco - Hardcoat, Special Circumstances \ Other, Owner Financing? \ 0
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 5,383 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 17 01560002097
- Zillow Home ID: 69366693
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $765K-1.45M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 30327 home values will increase 3.9% next year, compared to a 5.5% increase for Atlanta as a whole. Among 30327 homes, this home is 121.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 32.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30327, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 67% less than in Atlanta, and 16.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 30327 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30327 home values.
|2854 Arden Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$1.68M||5||4.5||4,968|
|2842 Dover Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$1.15M||4||3||3,446|
|2847 Dover Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$1.11M||3||2.5||4,168|
|2864 Arden Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$970K||2||2||3,141|
|2843 Dover Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$1.12M||4||4.5||4,048|
|2845 Arden Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$1.42M||5||4.5||4,176|
|2832 Dover Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$1.33M||6||5.5||4,078|
|2835 Arden Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$776K||3||3||2,710|
|2839 Dover Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$1.15M||4||5||3,411|
|2870 Arden Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$1.11M||4||3.5||4,248|
|2829 Arden Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$1.12M||5||5.5||4,655|
|2855 Arden Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$2.51M||5||6.5||7,875|
|2835 Dover Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$1.64M||4||4.5||3,490|
|2865 Arden Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$1.27M||4||3.5||5,434|
|2815 Arden Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$740K||3||3||2,234|
|2826 Dover Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$1.19M||5||3.5||4,446|
|2884 Arden Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$731K||3||3||2,506|
|665 Arden Close NW Atlanta, GA||$1.05M||4||3.5||3,513|
|2869 Arden Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$629K||3||2||1,700|
|2840 Northside Dr NW Atlanta, GA||$1.14M||4||3.5||4,301|
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!