2854 Hollow Glen Cir, Rialto, CA 923763 beds, 3 baths, 1,335 sqft
- Lot: 3,833 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- 71 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $150
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2010 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $150
- MLS #: PW14154570
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 443 sqft
- View: Territorial
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.5
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,335 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Lot depth: 96
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 0142534210000
- Zillow Home ID: 17228313
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2854 Hollow Glen Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Rancho West, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.9% lower than in San Bernardino, and 25.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Rancho West home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Bernardino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rancho West home values.
- 2862 Hollow Glen Cir Rialto, CA$170K321,050
- 2846 Hollow Glen Cir Rialto, CA$174K321,050
- 2868 Hollow Glen Cir Rialto, CA$170K321,050
- 2855 Park Vista Dr Rialto, CA$181K321,050
- 2863 Park Vista Dr Rialto, CA$201K32.51,335
- 2847 Park Vista Dr Rialto, CA$156K21900
- 2853 Hollow Glen Cir Rialto, CA$181K321,050
- 2861 Hollow Glen Cir Rialto, CA$182K321,050
- 2845 Hollow Glen Cir Rialto, CA$165K21900
- 2869 Park Vista Dr Rialto, CA$168K321,050
- 2878 Hollow Glen Cir Rialto, CA$202K32.51,335
- 2867 Hollow Glen Cir Rialto, CA$206K32.51,335
- 2877 Park Vista Dr Rialto, CA$170K321,050
- 2884 Hollow Glen Cir Rialto, CA$197K32.51,335
- 2877 Hollow Glen Cir Rialto, CA$175K321,050
- 2885 Park Vista Dr Rialto, CA$199K22.51,335
- 2852 Park Haven Dr Rialto, CA$209K32.51,335
- 2852 Park Vista Dr Rialto, CA$207K321,335
- 2860 Park Haven Dr Rialto, CA$180K321,050
- 2844 Park Haven Dr Rialto, CA$179K321,050
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!