- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2854 Johnson St NE, Minneapolis, MN 554183,711 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1912
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $40
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,711 sqft
- Lot depth: 75
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 1202924210131
- Zillow Home ID: 1803823
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2854 Johnson St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Audubon Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.2% lower than in Minneapolis, and 107.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Audubon Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Minneapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Audubon Park home values.
- 1514 29th Ave NE Minneapolis, MN$106K21874
- 1515 29th Ave NE Minneapolis, MN$369KStudio--4,500
- 2914 Johnson St NE Minneapolis, MN$159K111,052
- 2855 Lincoln St NE Minneapolis, MN$185K211,292
- 2849 Lincoln St NE Minneapolis, MN$186K321,418
- 2901 Lincoln St NE Minneapolis, MN$126K221,147
- 2845 Lincoln St NE Minneapolis, MN$163K311,120
- 2828 Johnson St NE Minneapolis, MN$163K211,085
- 2916 Johnson St NE Minneapolis, MN$150K311,150
- 2905 Lincoln St NE Minneapolis, MN$176K321,628
- 2841 Lincoln St NE Minneapolis, MN$205K321,924
- 2911 Lincoln St NE Minneapolis, MN$175K311,277
- 2837 Lincoln St NE Minneapolis, MN$188K311,210
- 2922 Johnson St NE Minneapolis, MN$205K311,597
- 2915 Lincoln St NE Minneapolis, MN$205K321,365
- 2833 Lincoln St NE Minneapolis, MN$225K21.51,706
- 2919 Lincoln St NE Minneapolis, MN$186K111,244
- 2919 Johnson St NE Minneapolis, MN$164K311,192
- 2928 Johnson St NE Minneapolis, MN$189K211,245
- 2829 Lincoln St NE Minneapolis, MN$167K421,512
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!